Look How My Babies Have Grown!

LizT

How super cute !!!! They have grown so quickly. :laugh: ;)

My cavalier girl is resting this season as i didn't want babies over xmas and she needs a break. She is very annoyed with me for keeping her separated from her partner. She is such a tart!

They're so gorgeous! :laugh: Mine have all gone to their new homes over the last couple of weeks (except the little boy I've kept), and I miss them terribly. :D Enjoy every minute with them, the time just goes too fast.

Oh boy what adorable little mites you have there. They look like they are having a great deal of fun playing in the grass.

CONGRATULATIONS

Linda (who is off to wash the next of the brood to leave home today)

They're so gorgeous! :D Mine have all gone to their new homes over the last couple of weeks (except the little boy I've kept), and I miss them terribly. :) Enjoy every minute with them, the time just goes too fast.

I know... just when they start getting fun too! Maybe next time I'll keep 'em till 12 weeks! :laugh:

Your pups are absolutely adorable :cheer::)

They are making me feel so puppy clucky :laugh: But my girl is getting a good rest at the moment, so I have to wait till later next year.

Enjoy the rest of the time you have with them, :) are you keeping one?

Yes, I think I might keep the Tri in the first three pictures. There's alot about her I like.

Edited by LizT

i cant seem to see any photos

Seems my daughters camera takes too large a photo for "Photo bucke", will have to reduce and re post them. Oh well.

Edited by LizT