Foster Babies

leopuppy04

Be careful... those small breed dogs have a nasty habit of turning you to the "dark side"...

Repeat after me... "I'm a big dog person... I'm a big dog person... I'm a big dog person..."

The above doesn't always work, but you can try to convince others by saying it... *grin*

T.

hahahahaha

i've read your chants before T. and i aint sold on 'em yet that you are so much NOT halfway to the 'dark side' ;)

leopup, those pix are excellent and they depict a very contented mum :rofl:

btw, if i could i would *sigh*

Oh my goodness, could you stop! Some of us are trying to resist puppy-cluckiness!

How cute is little Mischa with her tongue out while her babies are climbing around :)

ETA - don't really stop, I LOVE the pics and updates, keep them coming!

Edited by Saxonpup

Oh my goodness, could you stop! Some of us are trying to resist puppy-cluckiness!

How cute is little Mischa with her tongue out while her babies are climbing around :laugh:

ETA - don't really stop, I LOVE the pics and updates, keep them coming!

Mischa is a real little cutie and is starting to get a bit more character as she becomes more confident :p. She'll make someone a fabulous pet, although to be honest, I can't wait until I can clip her (won't yet as I won't take her away from the bubs for that long ;))

Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I love puppies :) Gosh they don't look anything like mum, are you sure they're hers? :heart::confused:

Sahara is my fave! Gorgeous name, too!

Hahaha - I had no idea you love puppies RS!!! Hehehe! Sahara is a real cute, confident little thing! First to try everything! My friend named h er after the sahara desert :cheer: