November Kepala Meet!

pip1981

Hi all :) I think I'll add my tribe to the list again; I thought I missed this months :mad Not sure who will come yet but maybe 4 or 5 Rotties :p I have my Oztrail in the van which can be used for shelter if needed tomorrow :D I'll go to training first so it will probably be just before lunch by the time I get there though.

I'm looking forward to meet you and the rottie tribe tomorrow :mad

You may want to take that back once you've met Miss Bliss (AKA Feral Cheryl) :)

There's quite a few newbies since the last time I came; I'm looking forward to meeting you all :)

(Just a word of warning though ...... don't throw any toys for Bliss unless you want her to pester you all day; once you do she'll spend the entire day throwing them at you and won't leave you alone ;) at least her children are normal (sort of :mad ))

Rotties!!! Charlotte will be happy her Black and Tan friends are coming

She'll also be happy theres most of her friends there who are there each time.

Bliss will be happy to have her swimming partner there as well :)

BTW are you interested in a HUGE Rottie painting thing - like a painting but its made of velvet. It's in a frame. I picked it up and thought you or any of your rottie friends would be interested?? I'll bring it tomorrow and you can decide if you'd like it.

Sounds interesting LC; can't wait to see it :)

Must go ;) now; see you all tomorrow :)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spitzbaby - The dog beach is all enclosed, aslong as everyone shuts the gate behind them. Dogs of all sizes!

wow, lots of Rotties! My sister who is coming, is abit obsessed with them and would love one if she had the room and time! So be warned she will be all over them!

For the person who asked about the beach, I've seen everything from Malamutes/Samoyeds/shepherds/staffies/little white fluffies and TINYTINY puppies. Most big dogs and really active ones are usually right down the end and you see a lot of the tiny ones only half way down.

Only once did i have another dog bother my girl but he was in LOVE with her and stuck right to her side and wouldn't leave her alone wherever she went. She wasn't impressed and kept trying to get away but a quick word to the owner and he was on a lead. The majority of dogs are quite friendly and owners seem to stick pretty close to their dogs. More than anything i'd be more worried about the little yappy fluffies.

doesnt matter we will have an awesome WET and DIRTY day. nobody wear white i say!! Oh i dont envy the white dog owners getting them white again! :thumbsup:

ETA this is what weatherzone says about Diggers Rest tomorrow

Cloudy. Rain, easing to scattered showers around dawn. Showers becoming isolated during the afternoon. Isolated thunderstorms in the east until afternoon. Winds SW averaging 10 to 20 km/h. Low to Moderate. 21 degrees as M&M said.

Edited by LucyCharzie

Hi All

I live about 10/15 mins away from Kepala it is overcast but hasn't rained for at least an hour. So I think it will be a little patchy rain but not like yesterday.

Looking forward to it - Dexter didn't get a run yesterday so he will be more insane than usual to start :thumbsup:

CF.

So glad to see the Rotties are coming!!!

I'm afraid Sharon isn't able to come anymore, she's injured herself somehow and sends her apologies...

Also, Stacey, with the Saint, can't attend as her OHs Staffy has gone missing after his father left a gate open :cry:

List of Dogs coming

pip1981- Dakota & Tika

spitzbaby - Kairu

Misha&Milo - Misha, Milo and Flash

MavericksMission ~ Maverick & Hectorrr

Kirst and John - Luna (lunaburger)

Evolving - Bobby, Echo and Alera

Lucycharzie - Charlotte

SmoothieGirl - Bronte

Lindainfa - Arnie and Lola

Lindainfa's sister - Soko

KJ -Henrietta and Teddy

Canine Friend - Dexter

TooFarNorth - Billy

deadsheep & friend - Mort, Mrs T, Hannibal (maybe Hunter and Arnie)

Rottisliebe - Not sure but probably Fire, Flint, Bliss & maybe the old boy Orca if it's not too cold & wet (or maybe Min instead?)

List of food

pip1981- marinated chicken, noodle salad, soft drink

spitzbaby - juice and this seaweed snack

Misha&Milo - snags, rissoles, chips, bbq shapes, ( Hey Spitzbaby we want those awesome brownies again )

MavericksMission ~ Potato Salad and Something Else

Kirst - Drinks and chippies think but ill update laters smile.gif

Evolving - salad.

Lucycharzie - salad.

SmoothieGirl - Still thinking about it

Lindainfa - Turkish bread and dips and something else

Lindainfa sister - Betty Crocker Chocolate cake

KJ-not sure

Canine Friend - sausages

TooFarNorth - bread rolls and vegie skewers

deadsheep - hamburger patties or sandwich steaks

Rottisliebe - ????

Hehe, I WOULD love to come and see all the doggies again, but I'm not too keen on cold and wet weather :laugh:

Hope the weather turns out great for you guys, and look forward to seeing photos!

See you next time keroppiyo, give Buffy a kiss from us three!! :laugh:

doesnt matter we will have an awesome WET and DIRTY day. nobody wear white i say!! Oh i dont envy the white dog owners getting them white again! :thumbsup:

ETA this is what weatherzone says about Diggers Rest tomorrow

Cloudy. Rain, easing to scattered showers around dawn. Showers becoming isolated during the afternoon. Isolated thunderstorms in the east until afternoon. Winds SW averaging 10 to 20 km/h. Low to Moderate. 21 degrees as M&M said.

Lol, um, yeah, my girls don't have a choice about wearing white....hehehehehe, it's ok, by the time we get home, they will have dried off and most of the dirt will have fallen off into my car! :cheer:

Weather report sounds bearable to us, be there with bells on!!! :laugh:

At 5 in the morning there is no rain in Sunbury.

Yay!

Edited by pip1981

I'll be in gumboots too, rain and herding friendly.

I'll put in $5 to food as its really too late for me to arrange anything and we alwasys seem to have too much anyway. Btw I have $10 from other peoples previous food contributions throughout the year. I'll bring it and give it to someone that will be at the Dec event so it can be put to Christmassy stuff or something, as I won't be there.

See you soon.

Rottisliebe, might have a chat to you about the Sunbury Club, might be joining late next year after I move to Riddells.