Peperone Pet Supplies

ncarter

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has ever used this company to buy stuff from? what are they like to deal with etc?

I noticed they had doggyman slickers for about $15/16 and I thought they are normally about $30. The only difference i can see is they have a red ring on the handle and most of the doggyman slickers ive seen have a blue handle.

I find it odd though that they are not competitive on prices for their others products like their chris christensen ones. eg i have bought a CC brush for nearly half of what they charge.

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has ever used this company to buy stuff from? what are they like to deal with etc?

I noticed they had doggyman slickers for about $15/16 and I thought they are normally about $30. The only difference i can see is they have a red ring on the handle and most of the doggyman slickers ive seen have a blue handle.

I find it odd though that they are not competitive on prices for their others products like their chris christensen ones. eg i have bought a CC brush for nearly half of what they charge.

I know them personally and have also dealt with them professionally and can only say that all their products and services have been great. :hug:

w2s

Got Vetbed from them as well, brilliant customer service, very friendly and called within the day when I ordered a pattern that it was then discovered they didn't quite have enough in stock. Was posted quickly and arrived very quickly.

Will go back when I need some new Vetbed in the near future

Only good things to say from me :o

Where did you buy your brush from? I've bought heaps from them, eg vetbed and crates etc, and they always come in the cheapest by a long shot! I'm excited with the CC range as now I can get my shampoos cheap as well!!

Where did you buy your brush from? I've bought heaps from them, eg vetbed and crates etc, and they always come in the cheapest by a long shot! I'm excited with the CC range as now I can get my shampoos cheap as well!!

I'll buy buying all my CC products from them in future. You won't beat those prices in Australia. :cheer:

The red and blue rings on the brush denote how stiff/hard the bristles are on it. Without checking mine, I can't remember which one is the softest though.

so are the red handle ones harder than the blue handle ones?

i bought some stuff from here http://www.showdogstore.com/index.aspx. A CC pin brush is $22 from here compared to $40 from the other site. postage is obviously more expensive but if you buy a few light things it still works out cheaper

I have bought lots of stuff from them and their prices and service is awesome! Thats weird that you find that ncarter.

Their prices for Chris Christiansen are some of the cheapest Ive seen.

Go peperone! :D

ditto here. they have the best price on vetbed too.

I would say that to import from the US costs a bomb in customs/freight etc. I know peperone are waiting on some more stuff from the US and this time its coming direst from CC and they will divide the saving between all their stuff and make the proces cheaper again :)

thats good to hear