Guess What I Just Bought The Sibs!

W Sibs

LOL ahhhh water restrictions?

From what I've been told.. NSW doesn't have a water restriction anymore, and if we do, it's not as strict as it use to be.

NSW is no longer in a drought :)

Plus my 2 are little, we don't have to fill it up... just enough for them to swim around in.

might also pay to buy the life vests so they they don't have to work to hard with the swimming.....specially seeing as it's for physio as well

I just brought my frenchies a pool from same place and also life vests for them ( from it's a dog shop )...pickies in the frenchie thread of their first swim :)

mine have vests becasue a lot of frenchies can't swim

Edited by Frodo's mum

might also pay to buy the life vests so they they don't have to work to hard with the swimming.....specially seeing as it's for physio as well

I just brought my frenchies a pool from same place and also life vests for them ( from it's a dog shop )...pickies in the frenchie thread of their first swim :)

mine have vests becasue a lot of frenchies can't swim

They have life vest already ... :p

We were worried that Charlie can't swim, but he may be slow on land but he is very fast in the water!!

That's so cool... I thought about something like that but I'm too tight and worry about my water bill!

Just a thought though, maybe get a cover? Wouldn't take too long before mozzies and stuff start inhabiting it and making it all grotty...

That's so cool... I thought about something like that but I'm too tight and worry about my water bill!

Just a thought though, maybe get a cover? Wouldn't take too long before mozzies and stuff start inhabiting it and making it all grotty...

Yes. We need a cover!

I'll get the boyfriend to look into that. Thanks.

Awesome :)

Love love love it!!! I cant wait until our grass is finally layed so we can get the pups a pool too keep them cool in the hot Perth summer!

Careful though, putting a pool on the grass will quickly kill your new grass! If the pool will be a permanent fixture, maybe leave a patch without grass for the pool?

Awesome :p
Love love love it!!! I cant wait until our grass is finally layed so we can get the pups a pool too keep them cool in the hot Perth summer!

Careful though, putting a pool on the grass will quickly kill your new grass! If the pool will be a permanent fixture, maybe leave a patch without grass for the pool?

Yep OH already thought about that and we have nicknamed a section of our backyard "Puppy Playground"!! Hoping to get it all done for Nahla's 1st birthday :)