Here We Go Mandatory Desexing For All Pet Puppies.

Steve

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheres the report button gone?

It will be on the bottom of the post, right above your name.

I've already done one, go add one too.

shortstep, what are you even doing on this forum if you are advocating against what this forum stands for?

It was a send-up ... and holding up a warning sign.

There are a lot of people on this forum who DO want to see an end to dog breeding but I don't include Shortstep amongst then.

Souff

This forum necessarily becomes political at times, but at other times it oversteps the mark with needless remarks. There are extremists in the Green movement, but nothing shortstep has parodied is a Green policy and it was needless politicising.

This forum necessarily becomes political at times, but at other times it oversteps the mark with needless remarks. There are extremists in the Green movement, but nothing shortstep has parodied is a Green policy and it was needless politicising.

I believe you are correct. It is VEGAN policy. And Vegans are not green .....

I think it depends on the vegan. I know vegans that have cats and dogs (being vegan just means they don't eat the cats and dogs, drink their milk, or wear their skins - they're still allowed to keep them around for company!) :thumbsup:

Of course, you get some vegans with crazy PETA animal-liberation ideas, but every group of people has its share of nasties or crazies.

RSPCA and all their dollars :laugh: :p ;)

This thread is great!! havent laughed so much from some of the posts for ages thanks guys!

Please don't try the poor broke RSPCA trip.

Great isn't it Wazzat??

Crisovar - you have in depth knowledge do you? Or are you following the general hearsay and gossip circles that say otherwise?

When you have been on the inside and worked for them, when you have endlessly cut corners and your family have gone without due to low wages so you can keep trying to help animals each day, then you can speak of how much money they have.

When you have seen the admin staff scrounging to pay the salary bill each fortnight, and have personally pleaded with business owners for another couple of weeks to pay animal food bills, then you can speak of how much money they have.

When you have donated endless hours of your own time - unpaid, and been so tired you think you can't even stand yet turn up the next day and start cleaning, feeding and medicating all over again because you can't afford to put on any more staff but the animals are needy, then you can talk of how much money they have.

There is always multiple sides to arguments. The view is very different from the inside. Don't believe gossip...

I'll get off my soapbox now.

RSPCA and all their dollars :D :) ;)

This thread is great!! havent laughed so much from some of the posts for ages thanks guys!

Great isn't it Wazzat??

Crisovar - you have in depth knowledge do you? Or are you following the general hearsay and gossip circles that say otherwise?

When you have been on the inside and worked for them, when you have endlessly cut corners and your family have gone without due to low wages so you can keep trying to help animals each day, then you can speak of how much money they have.

When you have seen the admin staff scrounging to pay the salary bill each fortnight, and have personally pleaded with business owners for another couple of weeks to pay animal food bills, then you can speak of how much money they have.

When you have donated endless hours of your own time - unpaid, and been so tired you think you can't even stand yet turn up the next day and start cleaning, feeding and medicating all over again because you can't afford to put on any more staff but the animals are needy, then you can talk of how much money they have.

There is always multiple sides to arguments. The view is very different from the inside. Don't believe gossip...

With total equity of over 52 million dollars no the RSPCA is not poor. Quite alot for a not-for profit org isn't it? You got poor wages because you are in a low-skilled job, not because they are "poor". If the area you worked in had to scrounge around for money then that is mismangement of funds and poor accounting systems, not "the RSPCA is poor".

RSPCA and all their dollars :D :) ;)

Great isn't it Wazzat??

You should have have asked for some of those millions to be released from the bank then. It's not gossip, you just have to look at their annual reports.

That's what I was thinking Jo. They've got the money, the annual reports show that. But i guess the way you get bigger and richer is not to spend any of it, while at the same time crying poor and sucking the $$$ out of Jo Gullible at every opportunity.

Dont forget the Breeders licence driven by their greed...cos it isnt for the dogs welfare.

Is $52M a lot of money to oversee and police the welfare of all the animals in our geographically large country? Honest question, doesn't seem like very much compared to a lot of other organisations with much smaller responsibilities. How much did we spend on our FIFA world cup bid, for e.g?

but? dont they eat green

Edited by asal