Bob Knight Memorial

BittyMooPeeb

This evening the ACT Junior Kennel Club ran the Bob Knight Memorial show. It was wonderful to have Bob's family there to hand out awards :( .

I was honoured to get a Good Sportsmanship award presented by Bob's daughter Kathy.

Thanks to the show committee and Bob's family for a wonderful show and a lovely memorial for Bob.

Gail

Edited by BittyMooPeeb

This evening the ACT Junior Kennel Club ran the Bob Knight Memorial show. It was wonderful to have Bob's family there to hand out awards :( .

I was honoured to get a Good Sportsmanship award presented by Bob's daughter Jeanette.

Thanks to the show committee and Bob's family for a wonderful show and a lovely memorial for Bob.

Gail

Congratulation BMP. What wonderful idea. :mad ;)

This evening the ACT Junior Kennel Club ran the Bob Knight Memorial show. It was wonderful to have Bob's family there to hand out awards :mad .

I was honoured to get a Good Sportsmanship award presented by Bob's daughter Jeanette.

Gail

:(:confused: ;) Congratulations Gail!!!

It was a lovely show in memory of a lovely man, a damn damn shame more GSD's couldnt suck it up and enter regardless of the judge or what not. 1 exhibitor entered 2 dogs but I believe couldnt make it due to flooding, that was it. There was also a special GSD BOB award.

When Bob (kojak) did so much to promote the GSD in a positve way I thought they could have supported the nicest GSD person i have ever met.

PS Gail Bobs wife is Jeanette daughter is Kathy.

edit due to spelling

Edited by Eridor

The Memorial Shows for both Bob & Elka were advertised in the schedules.

Perhaps the GSD exhibitors who entered, were unable to get to the show because of the flooding in NSW. We had an 8 hour journey on the way down, because of road closures.

Apparently there were only two GSD entries, both the same exhibitor, and they were unable to get to the show

Perhaps the GSD exhibitors who entered, were unable to get to the show because of the flooding in NSW. We had an 8 hour journey on the way down, because of road closures.

Was it in NSW Gazette? If so, we completely missed it...

Was it in NSW Gazette? If so, we completely missed it...

Septembers from memory