Crufts 2010 On Foxtel Next Week :-)

*Heidi*

Well I just noticed that Crufts 2010 is being showed on foxtel next week.

For anyone who is interested is is on Bio channel @ 9.30pm Thursday (23rd)

You cant see it yet on your 7 day guide (obviously) but if you do the online guide

https://www.foxtel.com.au/whats-on/tv-guide/default.htm and search crufts for the next 14 days you will see the list of times after that it is on.

I onlt posted it here as i know last year some people missed it and I put it on DVD for them, thought i would give people the heads up that it is on :laugh:

Well I just noticed that Crufts 2010 is being showed on foxtel next week.

For anyone who is interested is is on Bio channel @ 9.30pm Thursday (23rd)

You cant see it yet on your 7 day guide (obviously) but if you do the online guide

https://www.foxtel.com.au/whats-on/tv-guide/default.htm and search crufts for the next 14 days you will see the list of times after that it is on.

I onlt posted it here as i know last year some people missed it and I put it on DVD for them, thought i would give people the heads up that it is on :confused:

Thank you Heidi! :rofl:

They do show some breeds, but not all, it only goes for an hour, some years it is better done than others.

And to the couple of people that have PM'ed asking about me putting on DVD for you and post i am happy to do it, i am sure it wont cost much to post a DVD not more than a few dollars i would not think.

As usual I didn't find the coverage that good... in the past it's shown the names of the dogs, or at least all the breeds in the whole line up before the shortlist, but this year it showed the shortlist only without showing any of the others.

It's much more worth purchasing or watching the groups live for free when they happen online. At least they don't try and squeeze it all into 1 hour.

As usual I didn't find the coverage that good... in the past it's shown the names of the dogs, or at least all the breeds in the whole line up before the shortlist, but this year it showed the shortlist only without showing any of the others.

It's much more worth purchasing or watching the groups live for free when they happen online. At least they don't try and squeeze it all into 1 hour.

Yes, I ended up being quite disappointed with it but it filled some time of my day while I am on leave :laugh: I would also have liked to see a bit more of the performance side of it - a full run or 2 of agility rather than all the compilation bits they did, likewise with canine freestyle.

I thought you had to pay to watch the groups online on Crufts webpage?

Yes, I ended up being quite disappointed with it but it filled some time of my day while I am on leave :rofl: I would also have liked to see a bit more of the performance side of it - a full run or 2 of agility rather than all the compilation bits they did, likewise with canine freestyle.

I thought you had to pay to watch the groups online on Crufts webpage?

I know you have to pay for it after it's all happened, but i am sure that it's free live streaming for each group and BIS. I could be wrong though.

I agree more performance stuff would have been good...