*edit* Tess Is Home!

GoldenGirl85

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay :laugh: I'm glad Tess has been safe and sound. I bet Lexi will be happy to see her too :thumbsup:

Yes Lexi was very quiet last night, poor baby missed her big sister, I didnt realise how attached they were, but now that I think about it they have never spent a night apart except when Lexi got desexed

I'm dancing a happy dance at my place...this is the best news! :thumbsup:

I know you share with someone, but I would be trying to get him to understand just how serious and potentially tragic this escape could have been. Is there anywhere Tess can be safely put while you're at work, at least during storm season? Even a laundry or bathroom would be fine. Just because you improve the fence's integrity doesn't mean Tess won't find other ways to escape if she's terrified and running for her life. :rofl:

I am so relieved this has ended well. I just hope there's not a next time, for your sake. :rofl:

Now go hug your dogs a million times! :laugh:

Chocolate, champagne, diamonds.....whatever...to the person who picked Tess up & got her to the safety of the vet's.

So glad she's home.

I know right? I just wish I knew who it was...

LM the thing is that these storms are coming over so quickly, I dont want to have to leave her inside all day every day, there is a little doggy door here I might see if he minds if I leave that unlocked, Lexi wouldnt have a hope of fitting through but she isnt worried by storms, she should have the sense to go and sit in her crate

My girls are inside all day every day... :laugh:

They wouldn't have it any other way...except perhaps Ruby who is anything but feminine and would spend her days belly-up in the sun on grass to which she's highly allergic. :thumbsup:

I guess Id rather have mine outside where there is all sorts of good smells etc, I know they probably sleep most of the day anyway, but its still got to be more stimulating outdoors than indoors