Rising Stars For 2011

Bilbo Baggins

You cant put pics up like that and say cahill was naughty LOOK at that free stack!!!!!!!! Perfect!!!

I think I saw these babies on the weekend....castle hill?

Very Cute!!!

Yes that would have been them :)

The free stack was after we had been in the ring- of course :laugh: It wont take him long to realise it should happen in the ring too.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my rising star had her first 3 shows last weekend!

IMG_4402edit.jpg

Love this pic and had to see where she came from and I got it right - she is one of Jane's babies :thumbsup: She has a presence about her. I wish you luck with her future - but I don't think you will need it - Beautiful puppy.

She sure is one of Jane's :) She has attitude to boot bahahaha we havent done anything yet but her time will come she is looking really nice i will try to get some new pics as she is 4 months old now!!

Great pics Kirst!! You look great in the ring together :)

thanks Beth!!

More pics of my little Lani at 12 weeks... I had just taught her to free stand and first time gaiting on lead... :) so cute. The following weekend was her first show and she won her class !!! She was such a good baby.

I love the look on her face when she is gaiting.. I think she was having fun? or that might have been just before she chucked a zoomy LOL

post-13093-0-78096900-1308697701_thumb.jpg

post-13093-0-51952200-1308697710_thumb.jpg

More pics of my little Lani at 12 weeks... I had just taught her to free stand and first time gaiting on lead... :) so cute. The following weekend was her first show and she won her class !!! She was such a good baby.

I love the look on her face when she is gaiting.. I think she was having fun? or that might have been just before she chucked a zoomy LOL

lovely movement!

What a gorgeous baby! :D

Thank you kirst goldens. I have tried again to up a photo of her but to no avail.

It worked. It worked :thumbsup:

She looks great!

Beautiful!!

Well a minor potential disaster- Franky has fractured her Canine (right off to the gum line). We had it removed, but now have to wait and see if there was any damage done by infection going through the pulp cavity..... Little miss didnt even go off food so I am not sure when it happened!! So I will be taking a slightly gummier puppy in the the ring next time :)

Beautiful!!

Well a minor potential disaster- Franky has fractured her Canine (right off to the gum line). We had it removed, but now have to wait and see if there was any damage done by infection going through the pulp cavity..... Little miss didnt even go off food so I am not sure when it happened!! So I will be taking a slightly gummier puppy in the the ring next time :)

I hope she will be ok !

Little Lani just had her first All Breeds shows on the weekend. She was an absolute gem and I am very proud of the way she performed. She picked up 3 x baby of breeds, 1 x Baby in group and placed 2nd and 3rd in the Baby Sweepstakes :) She won a few hearts, including one of the judges who seemed a little besotted with her :) who could blame him LOL

This is my Rising Star...

"JT" Belbracon Show Me The Money

SANY1020-1.jpg

he will be residing with a lovely young couple who have agreed to let me show him for a little while.

His sister "Lulu" Belbracon Seeker Lover Keeper will also be shown, but focus for her will be in the field hopefully.

DSC_5997.jpg

lovely iggy baby!!!

Thank you kirst goldens. I have tried again to up a photo of her but to no avail.

It worked. It worked :thumbsup:

She is lovely J

Thanks Megz.

Thanks to all of you that have seen the photo and made lovely comments, also those that have privately mailed me.

I just can't wait for her to get here. I am like a kid waiting for Xmas. :laugh:

Edited by oakway