Rising Stars For 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't posted in this topic for a while so you probably won't remember who I'm talking about :laugh:

BUT, my little Crested left the "rising star" age group a few months ago (titled on his last show in junior class) and the very next weekend won a Best in Group... and to top it off he won another Best in Group the weekend after!

So he has gone from rising star to full on STAR! So proud of him :)

hey JOA!! i forgot to let u know if i was coming!! i didnt go lol too far in the end i decided! congrats for u lil star Rosie!! did u get pics with ur fringie and the judge??

NO... forgot about the photos with fringies... just too bloody cold and windy... and Group 3 was the last to finish so it was late and freezing by the time we got to GS....

post-15300-0-00276800-1310329446_thumb.jpg

I haven't posted in this topic for a while so you probably won't remember who I'm talking about :laugh:

BUT, my little Crested left the "rising star" age group a few months ago (titled on his last show in junior class) and the very next weekend won a Best in Group... and to top it off he won another Best in Group the weekend after!

So he has gone from rising star to full on STAR! So proud of him :)

WELL DONE!!! :thumbsup:

I just got notification that my Leonberger (now 9 months old) will be in the August Edition of Dog News because at the half year mark (30th June) she was No.1 Rising Star of Breed in Australia. And still is. GO INDY! Will have to make sure I get a few copies for breeder in NZ too as I know she's a proud grandma :D

hey JOA!! i forgot to let u know if i was coming!! i didnt go lol too far in the end i decided! congrats for u lil star Rosie!! did u get pics with ur fringie and the judge??

NO... forgot about the photos with fringies... just too bloody cold and windy... and Group 3 was the last to finish so it was late and freezing by the time we got to GS....

yes rosie was great again we where hoping for best in show

Edited by woodys

yes rosie was great again we where hoping for best in show

Haha!! Thanks Woodys :thumbsup: class in show would have been wonderful.;) ... but.... I am more than happy with my baby, she is doing very well and we are having great fun. And lets face it, if its not fun, we shouldnt be there..:angel: .;) but she is a big smooch and just loves the attention.....:hug: :hug:

• 4 weeks later...

Love the babies guys!! This is my new one - only four weeks at the moment. :D Show debut coming in October...

IMG_5996.jpg

Our older black boy (at the start of this thread) has had a great year with multiple classes in group and BOB wins over adults which is always a challenge in a slow maturing, gangly breed! But he's bored sitting at home now that we have pups!! Another week or two and we can get back out to some shows. :)

so cute Flaves!

Thanks Rebanne

How is your baby going?

Love the babies guys!! This is my new one - only four weeks at the moment. :D Show debut coming in October...

IMG_5996.jpg

Our older black boy (at the start of this thread) has had a great year with multiple classes in group and BOB wins over adults which is always a challenge in a slow maturing, gangly breed! But he's bored sitting at home now that we have pups!! Another week or two and we can get back out to some shows. :)

Isnt that cheating?????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

so cute Flaves!

Thanks Rebanne

How is your baby going?

our 1st show is the Melbourne Royal :eek: and I have 6 entered :eek: :eek: I think I must be mad. Two will be with their new owners, I will have 3 ( 2 going to their new homes afterwards ) and one who will be there unless sold beforehand.