52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Wow - loving all the week 4 photos!! Sorry mines a bit late as well!

A big edit because I just realised I put a photo up that I took today not last week - dahhhhhh

Ok - My pic from last week ;)

4/52

5406916309_d3a5df335a_z.jpg

Edited by LuvLottie

It would seem I'm behind with my photo posting again (not the best idea for the OP to be doing that!) - I'm going great with the photo taking, just not so great with the photo posting!

Week 3 - I'm such a sucker for those eyes! Z knows how to milk it for all it's worth :eek:

5407061629_f7ab7ce2f3.jpg

Week 4 - I realised I never get shots of Zero in profile so finally I have one (please ignore the ungroomed neck - I'm not a bad dog mum, I swear!)

5407061637_500fc8b72a.jpg

Week 5 - Finally cooling down after a very hot day. Zero accidently got locked in the garage yesterday (which is the coolest place in the house - I could live in it atm) so he was happy to be out in the yard.

5407061647_1d0387b76c.jpg

Gila very prave prince defending his castle :)

LLottie lovely photo of a very pretty girl

Shell What happy pics of zero and the last one the eyes have it

Ish Great photo . Termi is looking straight at you

TLC I like the second photo :shrug: All three are great tho :)

Helen What a great idea :)

Catherineb A very lucky Macca , living the high life

Poocow As usual gorgeous photos of Moo and Flynn. Moo has the most melting eyes :love:

Flick Mac Love the lip on Louie :laugh: And love the tug- o -war Can hear the "its mine no its mine

anniek OMG what big ears you have :laugh: that is amazing , to be able to hold them up

clicking mad What a perfect shot of lotus and his frisbee great color contrast ;) Love the sideways glance of Chester :)

Weibritty The wet look

SammieS :eat: Love the huga take

Sheena what a great shaker :eat:

Piper You wait till Jazz unburies her bone

Fran Oh what a sorry look

whiskedaway oh what a sleeping beauty

kickss Love the look on Willows(?) face . How did this happen ?

Edited by MTD

Wags Awwwwww is that a special toy ?

Yeah he got it for Christmas and just loves it. He's had different types of that toy before, but never a reindeer, and as much as he loved all of the previous ones, the reindeer one he just seems smitten with. He's even been taking it to bed.

Edited by wagsalot

Wags Awwwwww is that a special toy ?

Yeah he got it for Christmas and just loves it. He's had different types of that toy before, but never a reindeer, and as much as he loved all of the previous ones, the reindeer one he just seems smitten with. He's even been taking it to bed.

Awwwwwww Its so funny how they get a favourite , no real reason .

Whiskedaway So dam cute :cry:

MTD - Thanks, We have a muddy backyard from all the rain, It floods and she can't resist puddles.

Little early this week. Just because I'm so crazy smitten with it. This is my new favourite of my pretty girl!!

5414980407_eb136e388c.jpg