52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Brilliant idea and photo Helen. And if you had to have a pesky car drive through your photo, you could have done worse than a cool yellow mini

hmm Spencer's doing the old "if I don't look it ain't happening" trick to me :eek:

lol that's exactly what he's doing. Whenever he's got a treat in front of him and is told to wait, he looks away so he's not tempted to grab it.

Great shot of happy Lotus. I'd probably pick the pretty shot of Chester too.

Loving all these pics!!!

Shell - love the slide pics ;)

Helen - that is just gorgeous!!!!

WA - love the photos!!!

Cowboy is just beautiful AnnieK

:eek: Poor Bob - love the photo Evolving!!

CM - I always love looking at your photos :D :p

Flying Duster - just beautiful!!

great shot Tlc!!! :D

Wuffles - love the Ava and graffiti wall!!!

I'm a bit late with week 6 as I went away for the weekend... This might come as a shock - but Lottie in water again :party::crazy:

Week 6/52

5445306568_b8e90f5d80_z.jpg

I'm a bit late with week 6 as I went away for the weekend... This might come as a shock - but Lottie in water again :kissbetter::champagne:

Week 6/52

5445306568_b8e90f5d80_z.jpg

there is always something amazing about a merle coloured dogs that i love this is what i quickly snapped of my friends dog when she came over as she doesn't sit still.

15y7tc7.jpg

as i didn't get time yesterday as i went to michael buble' had to do a shitty one >> today :heart::shrug:

7/52

raneqb.jpg

Edited by catherine.b

Thanks for all the complements! I am another slacker who tries hard to comment on all the photos but ends up either missing someone or everyone :eek:

Kumaakita - I love kuma. Does he play fetch?

Thanks! Yep, he's a fetch fiend. One of my photo ideas is trying to get him mid-fetch.

I love that collage of Zero, he looks like such a cheeky bugger. How could you be mad at that amount of dog happiness? :cry:

Bob going for a swim is a corker - he looks so unimpressed!

Lovely photo of cowboy - such expression in those eyes.

Hmmm... I reckon Lottie and Kuma would have a great romp in the water together. He's a sucker for a splash around

And great pics Katalily - nice doggies

I know I've missed a few people there... but there are some awesome photos in this thread. Great for inspiration!

Ok, my Week 6 is a bit late but here it is:

5447707416_d2ddffcdae.jpg

W6/52 Did ya say summin'? by shibburd, on Flickr

Sorry but this one is another of Asti snoozin', in this heat it isn't much fun for running around! I will attempt an action shot this weekend!

:laugh: The most exciting news that I want to share is that Asti is getting a baby brother - Penfold - so from the end of March we'll be able to see him grow up as he'll join the 52 weeks challenge too. For a sneak peak you can see him here.

5447225183_8969909c82.jpg

Week 7/52 of Asti 2011 by samanthasallaway, on Flickr

Great pics everyone :laugh:

I have been really slack and just only uploaded my photos now. I'm happy with Flynns but I left Moo until last minute and I really hate it - so I apologise in advance for the uninspired crapness of it :D

Moo - Week 6

5447851976_e943cb7d41.jpg

Flynn - Week 6

5447852114_1e8eaced05.jpg

Love the little merle girl catherine B - they're all very unique!!

Love the pic of Kuma - and yep, lottie loves a good play in the water :)

How exciting Sammys!!!! :laugh: :D He is adorable! Love the pic as well :D

And lovely pics PC!! Always love to see an aussie out herding :D

5446953180_fd36e6349b_z.jpg

#6/52 - Best Buddies - Tali & Kyla at the beach.

They both had a fabulous time at the beach this day. Managed to catch this double shake-off.

Very cute photos everyone

Katalily, this one makes me laugh it is very cute

Awsome photos everyone ( sorry haven't got time to comment on all :) )

I am going on Holidays for 3 weeks so I will do week #7 and week #8 now and catchup when I get back

#7/52 Oh no mum has got her suitcase out :(

5448684997_f8e9b5e24a.jpg

week #7 /52 by mtd3, on Flickr

#8/52 Bags Packed and ready to go

Do I have to go to Aunty Judes Holiday Camp , can't I come with you ? PLEASE

5450012052_d8ffb856a5.jpg

Week #8/52 ( early ) by mtd3, on Flickr

Before taking Maggie and Molly to the kennels I took a few photos but didn't look at them till I got home . This one caused a few tears :D

Edited by MTD

Another boring one for me - Everyone elses are so interesting, but mine are always the same deal. I need to ditch uni and get a life and get out more :rainbowbridge:

Although, there was a purpose to this weeks photo - I was back to manual settings after stuffing up a whole heap of portrait shots of Riley last week after I was using auto and it didn't focus his nose.

5452209591_e38fbc645a.jpg

Week 7/52 - Riley by shellandriley, on Flickr