52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

So I picked a good one huga! I was going through all of them for ages then I found that and stuck with it.

Im liking photoscape (i think you might of even recommended it?). I lost my photoshop & lightroom (which i liked), and wanted a free program to rotate a photo, and I used it, now Im hooked (well its my only editing program, but anyway!).

Edited by wagsalot

As I used LR more and more, I didn't use it as much. But I used it if I wanted to add the AGFA filter and then always to resize and watermark. Also for adding a few together to make a little series. I have no idea how to do that without Photoscape.

This is my week 9... unfortunately I don't have heaps of editing software (or the skills...) so I did this in Photobucket - the only way I knew how... but, now I can't get it out of photobucket and into flickr to put in the group.

I've been sick this week - nasty flu virus that's going around. This is what Kuma has been doing all week:

:thumbsup: Such a hard life...

Been a hectic few weeks at my place so didn't have much choice of photos! This was the only photo taken during week 8 so I thought I'd play around with it a bit :thumbsup:

5497608425_b43c26a6fe.jpg

week08 by wufflesx, on Flickr

5497609003_696f7a3af2.jpg

week09 by wufflesx, on Flickr

Finally getting back in here to comment on all these GORGEOUS photos!!!!!!!

Katalily - your two are just gorgeous :rofl: Love your week 7!! And the close ups are beautiful!!

Halo is just beautiful WA!!!

I love the Bob in the grass shot Evolving!!! :) I also liked your second shot of Bob for the next week!!

LOVE your week 8 wags!!!! :love: And love the tongue shot :)

I love Toby RV!! Love the tyre jump shot!!!!!

Love the yawn AnnieK :D

Beautiful shot of Spencers Whiskers Gila!!! And LOVE your week 9!!

CM - I always love looking at your photos!!!!!!! Love the missed one :D

Bronson is so gorgeous Tlc!!! Poor headless cow!!

Weibritty - Marlo is just stunning :love: LOVE week 7!!!!

Great captures of kuma - KumaAkita!!!! Love the tv one!!

Week 8 is gorgeous Fiona :love: Morty has such a gorgeous coat!!! So shiney!!

Gorgeous shots again this week PC - Love Flynnys soft side :rofl: and of course the gorgeous Moo :love:

Helen - Just stunning!! Your photos are amazing!! And so is the book you made last year - I've got in and started two book for lotties 52 weeks, and my 365 day project!!

Love your waterboy catherineb!!! Great capture!!!

SammieS - I never get sick of seeing your photos - you definitely have gorgeous models there ;) :D

Love your week 9 BQ!!! Quinn is sooo pretty!!

Love the jumping Banjo shot Flick - and Louies week 8!!!! :D

Great shots Sheena!! Love the 'playing doubles'!! :(

Krisilin - Puck is such a stunning boy :love:

Kickss - you have such a gorgeous girl!!!

Wuffles - Love both the photos - what a hard life Miss Ava has, hehe!!

I think i've got them all - sorry if I missed out on anyone!!! :o

My week 9... I had trouble picking this week.....

A mid-shake shot :rofl:

5497937101_029450aa4e_z.jpg

This one came a close second....(my pretty girl :love::love: ) I took this shot when she was heeling (I think the books a great idea as I can add in these few photos I couldn't choose between - thanks so much Helen for showing us your book you made!!!).

5498536842_af346ed93c_z.jpg

More great shots,

KA, Hope your feeling better now, looks like Kuma has been good company!

Kirislin, gorgeous shot of Puck!

Kickss, lovely shots.

Wuffles, love the beach shot especially.

LL, your post looks so cool with all the happy lovey faces. :) Great shots, gotta love a shake shot!

Nice shots Shell, Zero looks so wise and knowing, he has awesome eyes!

Curious, what's the quote at the top of your post got to do with you post? Is there a connection?

How very strange! I have the fast reply window open at the bottom so it shouldn't have put anything on it. It was something I posted in the spitz thread. Maybe I had 2 windows open or something? Fixed now!

Edited by ~*Shell*~

great photos everyone, glad to see you back in here Shell

Chazer had an appointment with his massage therapist Mal Lynch this week, so he went for a walk with her Jack Russell Terrier Daisy. He didn't enjoy the massage as much as he normally does, he needed some fixing after a high speed collision with Bella, he came of 2nd best but is fine now after a good massage.

this is a gorgeous photo Daisy, not so good of Chazer :-) I am cropping Chazer out for Mal

5500710515_c339bc5471.jpg

Edited by helen

CM - such gorgeous light in Lotus' week 9. And is that sand on CHester's tongue?

KumaAkita - love the insight into Kuma's week. Looks pretty similar to what Spence does most of the day :rofl:

Kirislin - Pucky is gorgeous, but "most beautiful"? What about Tag??

Kickss- very cute!

wuffles - I like the guest appearance by Satchmo. Is Ava giving him a kiss or is she in 'annoying little sister' mode?

LuvLottie - great capture of Lottie shaking! She's all legs in that shot

Shell - great photos of Zero. I like the one of him running with the big goofy grin on his face best.

Weibritty - Love that shot of Marlo! I like the way you've captured all the water dripping off his muzzle.

Helen - Glad Chazer's okay now. He looks very happy in that shot