Happy Boy

persephone

This is Smoko

post-1359-1293576142_thumb.jpg

he is a rescue of sorts- unwanted /starved and badly treated by his owner - offloaded to someone who didn't want him at all .. didn't maltreat him, just didn't want him ..and collected by my bro. and brought home.

He is a bit damaged -physically and mentally - has some interesting behaviours. He has had some cruel treatment -including a chunk removed from one ear by a pair of pliers :rofl: ..and it is taking him some time to accept that we won't be doing that sort of thing to him :D No idea of age at all... sometimes I look at him and he looks 6/7 ..other times he only looks a youngster.

Whatever, he's here now ,improving all the time, and one day soon , I hope he will take food from my hand, and not hit the deck/pee when we try & pat him .

He will work ok... but needs some fine tuning ..he loves his work, and being with the other dogs .Obviously, he is not a 'pet' dog - he, like the other workers, is on a chain outside when not with us ... but he enjoys riding in the vehicles, sleeping near the kitchen door, and peeing everywhere :rofl:

(most of the munchies my SS sent are being used on Smoko :) ), who also loves chicken legs ! :o

Smoko is a lucky boy to have landed in your care!

He looks like a lovely boy, he has a kind face, do you think he is a Koolie? or perhaps ACD although looks a bit fine for ACD maybe a mix?

Im sure in time he will embrace your way of life, and know your not going to treat him badly.