Endurance Test 2011 Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess with only two entries, we have to rely on one of those being a DOLer.

maybe they cancelled the test?

M

You could be right there M

Let's hope that on this occasion I am not. it would be a great shame for the club to have an event fail. It would mean that they could possibly discontinue the event in future years which would be a shame for the ET discipline.

M

Hopefully the Rottweiler club of Victoria will hold an ET next year. We couldn't get a venue last year and they decided not to have one this year.

Hi trinaJ,

if you would like me to talk to the Rottweiler Club about holding an ET, and talk to the members about competing, I would be very happy to do so.

I can suggest KCC Park as a possible venue and can design a course for you.

M

Hopefully the Rottweiler club of Victoria will hold an ET next year. We couldn't get a venue last year and they decided not to have one this year.

Hi trinaJ,

if you would like me to talk to the Rottweiler Club about holding an ET, and talk to the members about competing, I would be very happy to do so.

I can suggest KCC Park as a possible venue and can design a course for you.

M

Thx Michael for your kind offer. I will be bringing it up at our next SGM. Dawn Ayton, who is also an ET judge, is on committee and we've

had ETs before, just couldn't get a venue last year. Hopefully we will get enough interest by members to hold one next year

Thx Michael for your kind offer. I will be bringing it up at our next SGM. Dawn Ayton, who is also an ET judge, is on committee and we've

had ETs before, just couldn't get a venue last year. Hopefully we will get enough interest by members to hold one next year

Let me know how the meeting goes. Happy to help if/when required.

M

It's getting closer ... vet check this evening for Certificate of Soundness - all good. We squeezed in a little bit of training after work, before dark - about 2 km for Kirra and Rory, then back in the car for Kirra, and Rory and I did another 4 at a little higher speed - 6.3 km overall in a tad over half an hour. He really loves gaiting with the bike - will have to keep up the bike training after the ET I think - good for Kirra's agility and tracking fitness too, to say nothing of me. :laugh:

Hi guys,

Anyone doing the test at Erskine Park, August 7 this year?

I'll be helping with the vet checks so please come say hello :)

I may or may not have my lab Mindy with me (she'll be crated if she does come so she is not in the way).

Looking forward to seeing some great dogs there this year, I know last time I did it I met some really great breeds and breeders. It is nice to see such a variety of breeds and breeders who really care about the health and fitness of their dogs :)

Hi guys,

Anyone doing the test at Erskine Park, August 7 this year?

I'll be helping with the vet checks so please come say hello :)

I may or may not have my lab Mindy with me (she'll be crated if she does come so she is not in the way).

Looking forward to seeing some great dogs there this year, I know last time I did it I met some really great breeds and breeders. It is nice to see such a variety of breeds and breeders who really care about the health and fitness of their dogs :)

Hi aussielover,

Good for you helping out with the vetting team.

The vet team are an integral part of an ET. They must be good at what they do and be able to work quickly.

Best of luck and hope you enjoy the test.

M

Hi All,

Have just heard from the organiser of the DogsACT Endurance Test in Canberra.

The test will be held on September 11, and I have been invited to judge.

I believe that the DogsACT ET is the last one of the year.

M

Hi All,

Have just heard from the organiser of the DogsACT Endurance Test in Canberra.

The test will be held on September 11, and I have been invited to judge.

I believe that the DogsACT ET is the last one of the year.

M

Looks like we will be seeing you again M, l hope Isaac does as well as Hamish :thumbsup:

Good luck to those who are still yet to compete.

Just wondering........ for those who passed at the GSD club of Vic at Altona a couple of weeks ago, and di not get a sash

on the day, Have you received your sash yet??

OH has not got his yet for Jessica. He is lodging his title claim this week so "Officially" her pedigree will now have ET

on it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BB

Guest CaptainCourageous

I've put Jess in CCD at my Obedience Club's trial on September 11, so Canberra's out. I expect to do at least one ET next year.

CC