Trip To The Zoo In March

iltby

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the forecast is good. I have to leave soon to be out front by 9am. It's still dark and the whips are still asleep, they wont be happy to find me going, damn I wish I could bring them all. I just know they'd LOVE the zoo :thumbsup: I can imagine the other animals would be very interested in them too, especially the lions. I'm thinking the whips would really like the meerkats.....to eat.

thanks Tess, Suma is a sweet heart. I'd like to sit down and have a cuppa with her. I know the ones of the little guy with the mouth full of water weren't in focus but it was the only time I got him doing that so I posted them anyway. He also did a wee at his dad trying to antagonise him I suppose. He was so cheeky and cute.

a volunteer told me they like to look in our bags so I held my bag open and she did indeed take interest and look inside, I feel sure she is smiling at me here.

5518000897_15a06dfee1_z.jpg

Fab photo Krislin - What a gorgeous face Suma has, full of warmth, humour and intelligence. It makes me smile just to look at it :rofl:

JR

Hasn't she got the sweetest expression. I am looking forward to seeing Iltby and Clicking Mads' pics. I imagine they have alot of processing to do. I doubt I took as many pics as they did and I haven't finished mine.

Great photos - I especially like the smiling one. I love the orangutans - they are just so close to being human.

Ive been dying to get to the zoo with my camera for a few months now. I must make a point of setting a day aside to do it.

Guest Tess32

I think the Gorilla missing a hand at Melb Zoo is G-Ann. There's not that many older gorillas, I think that's her. There's Yuska and Julia, Betsy (I think) died last year. The others are all youngies other than Rigo, who is the silverback.

Menyaru is the young Orang, he's gorgeous. I've seen him annoy his father for hours on end.

Edited by Tess32