Cheapest Dog Products?

Remarkabull

Which is the best website for getting cheap (I mean cheaper than the shops) pet stuff. I'm mostly looking for things like Interceptor and worm tablets, but if postage is not too bad (I live in NT) then I would also be interested in getting other things too. I have done a google search but I thought that DOLers would know of many more than I could find by myself!

Thanks in advance guys :) .

Check out the guys who are in the commercial marketplace. There will be a link to their website. Can't remeber their name off the top of my head, but their Sentinel is way cheaper than in shops.

Pets warehouse maybe????

Try

Horse Supplies Direct

They are stocking more and more. Many items that they already stock ( ACV, some supplements, liniments, first aid etc ) provide a very cheap alternative to purchasing at a vet or shop front.

I've been using them for years and they have been very good to deal with, their orders are packed and sent out quickly.

I think it depends on the range of products you want. Some that I have used (and often compare them just before I order due to specials)...

VetStop Shop http://www.vetstop.com.au/shop/categories.aspx

Pet Wares Plus http://petsplus.com.au/pet-supplies.asp

The Vet Shed http://www.thevetshed.com.au/index.php

Vet-n-Pet Direct http://www.vetnpetdirect.com.au/

and I often use Clean Run for toys and leashes etc when they are listed in the free shipping section (I often check the free shipping section to see what's there every 2 weeks as the US prices are much cheaper, it's the shipping that costs).

But I use each of these places for different things and usually check between them before I buy.

Thanks guys :crossfingers: .

Heaps of sites for me to check out and reseach now. I'm not all that happy with the Pet Barn up here and the only other pet shops sell puppies etc so won't use them. Glad to know there is lot's of choice on the net and even better maybe free shipping!

Thanks guys :) .

Heaps of sites for me to check out and reseach now. I'm not all that happy with the Pet Barn up here and the only other pet shops sell puppies etc so won't use them. Glad to know there is lot's of choice on the net and even better maybe free shipping!

Palmerston or Coconut Grove?

They are still struggling to find good staff IMO.

I'm in regular contact with friends up there (in rescue) and sometimes I shake my head at the 'advice' they've overheard some Pet barn staff giving customers.

I did lots of shopping online and still get my flea/tick/heartworm meds from Priceless Pets. They're part of a vet clinic, have really great prices, and delivery is generally fast. When I lived in Brissy I would go down to the clinic rather than buy online - same fantastic service either way!

On 5 January I ordered some stuff from PetFood 24/7 but it hasn't arrived yet. It doesn't show that it's been shipped when I check my account either. :)

Same with Top Buy for those soft crates - payment cleared last week, I ordered the weekend previously, shouldn't take that long to process a B-pay, and hasn't been shipped yet. :)

So far, not a good first impression. And I will be buying online a lot due to lack of dog-related shopping in Mbro so am on the lookout for both good and bad e-tailers so I know where to/not to shop.

On 5 January I ordered some stuff from PetFood 24/7 but it hasn't arrived yet. It doesn't show that it's been shipped when I check my account either. :D

Same with Top Buy for those soft crates - payment cleared last week, I ordered the weekend previously, shouldn't take that long to process a B-pay, and hasn't been shipped yet. :)

So far, not a good first impression. And I will be buying online a lot due to lack of dog-related shopping in Mbro so am on the lookout for both good and bad e-tailers so I know where to/not to shop.

There's been a few threads here about Petfood 24/7, none good :rofl:

I ordered two crates from Topbuy (late last year), they arrived in a few days, unheard of in Darwin :)

Maybe they haven't been shipped due to having to go through Brisbane? I'd email them and check.

On 5 January I ordered some stuff from PetFood 24/7 but it hasn't arrived yet. It doesn't show that it's been shipped when I check my account either. :)

Same with Top Buy for those soft crates - payment cleared last week, I ordered the weekend previously, shouldn't take that long to process a B-pay, and hasn't been shipped yet. :rofl:

There's been a few threads here about Petfood 24/7, none good :)

I ordered two crates from Topbuy (late last year), they arrived in a few days, unheard of in Darwin ;)

Maybe they haven't been shipped due to having to go through Brisbane? I'd email them and check.

Oh, no. I paid over $80 for my order because I wanted a DAP refill too.

I paid with my credit card. I'll give them the opportunity to explain what's going on...then I'll dispute the transaction with the bank IF I have to.

What sort of feedback has this business rec'd here? I did a search but nothing turned up. :D

Apparently my crate has been dispatched. But without an advice from Topbuy...I had to ask as to the order status I'm quite cranky about PetFood 247 because I'm unemployed and without an income until my income support starts from Centrelink.

I have not had the best time in the past six months. If this company has taken my money and isn't giving me the goods, I'll head into the bank and dispute it tomorrow.

I would like them the opportunity to rectify the issue, if there is one, before I get in touch the bank.

I'll let the DOL community know the outcome. It's a shame that when I searched here, I couldn't find anything. :D

Apparently my crate has been dispatched. But without an advice from Topbuy...I had to ask as to the order status I'm quite cranky about PetFood 247 because I'm unemployed and without an income until my income support starts from Centrelink.

I have not had the best time in the past six months. If this company has taken my money and isn't giving me the goods, I'll head into the bank and dispute it tomorrow.

I would like them the opportunity to rectify the issue, if there is one, before I get in touch the bank.

I'll let the DOL community know the outcome. It's a shame that when I searched here, I couldn't find anything. :laugh:

I just did a quick search for Petfood 24/7 and there were quite a few threads that came up :thumbsup: