Rumble In The Jungle!

:D :thumbsup::(

Couldn't stop laughing!!

Love it.

gorgeous placid wonderful Ziggy.. ;)

and the little monster. :o ;) is so adorable..

lovely family!

congratulations on a great video.

I'm extremely impressed with the musical direction!! perfection plus... ;)

Glad you enjoyed it!

Ziggy is extremely patient with the Little Monster and she is very persistent :thumbsup:

Monah, Mr TSD thanks you :D

Must go with the name. My Ziggy is extremely patient too. DOG knows Anouk would try the patience of a saint...

Mollie10 - I actually think it's karma.....Ziggy used to do the exact same thing with a 96kg Mastiff at show training when he was a youngster. He was a complete pain in the @r$e and it's finally come back to bite him :D

Karma is a bitch lol!

Puppies will be puppies (and we love 'em for it).

I'm extremely impressed with the musical direction!! perfection plus... :thumbsup:

I think so too!

Gorgeous dogs.

In case you were wondering, the music is from Prokofiev's "Romeo and Juliet". Ziggy is actually named for "Siegfried" from Wagner's Ring Cycle. You should see the names he comes up with for my foster kittens :D

Edited by The Spotted Devil

I'm extremely impressed with the musical direction!! perfection plus... ;)

I think so too!

Gorgeous dogs.

In case you were wondering, the music is from Prokofiev's "Romeo and Juliet". Ziggy is actually named for "Siegfried" from Wagner's Ring Cycle. You should see the names he comes up with for my foster kittens :laugh:

Thanks, I'll look that up. It must be very fun (or scary) when Mr TSD is coming up with names. :p Did you choose Emily? Such a lovely name. :D

I'm extremely impressed with the musical direction!! perfection plus... :happydance:

I think so too!

Gorgeous dogs.

In case you were wondering, the music is from Prokofiev's "Romeo and Juliet". Ziggy is actually named for "Siegfried" from Wagner's Ring Cycle. You should see the names he comes up with for my foster kittens ;)

Thanks, I'll look that up. It must be very fun (or scary) when Mr TSD is coming up with names. :happydance2:Did you choose Emily? Such a lovely name. :cheer:

Thank you :champagne: Long story for the name......little Em's mother's name is "Rosie" and her registered name is "Cider with Rosie" (after the book). Thus Rosie's litters are named after characters from novels. Em's litter were all named after characters in novels written by the Brontë sisters. Funnily enough, one of my Burmese girls is called Brontë! Anyway, Em's registered name is "Cathy Earnshaw" from "Wuthering Heights", which was written by Emily Brontë. Mr TSD wasn't mad on "Cathy" as a call name so Emily it was!

I'm extremely impressed with the musical direction!! perfection plus... :happydance:

I think so too!

Gorgeous dogs.

In case you were wondering, the music is from Prokofiev's "Romeo and Juliet". Ziggy is actually named for "Siegfried" from Wagner's Ring Cycle. You should see the names he comes up with for my foster kittens ;)

Thanks, I'll look that up. It must be very fun (or scary) when Mr TSD is coming up with names. :happydance2:Did you choose Emily? Such a lovely name. :cheer:

Thank you :champagne: Long story for the name......little Em's mother's name is "Rosie" and her registered name is "Cider with Rosie" (after the book). Thus Rosie's litters are named after characters from novels. Em's litter were all named after characters in novels written by the Brontë sisters. Funnily enough, one of my Burmese girls is called Brontë! Anyway, Em's registered name is "Cathy Earnshaw" from "Wuthering Heights", which was written by Emily Brontë. Mr TSD wasn't mad on "Cathy" as a call name so Emily it was!

Some literary connections there in your family. Lovely!

So so so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such adorable doggies!

I :happydance: Emily!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) Cute when they're not wrestling under your feet Bub!!! Will send Miss E. for a visit when she is at her height of mischief :cheer:

You don’t scare me with that threat TSD! She’d fit right into the family! :champagne:

OH wants a HOUSEFUL of Bitties one day! Even though he called her a terrorist last week! :happydance2: