Best Online Photo Books?

Crazy Daisy

I've used Momento twice - once when I did my mum a book for her 50th a few years back, and I did one for our wedding a few months back.

I've found their quality really good - but I think they could be expensive compared to others? I've stuck with them as I was so happy with the first one I did.

I've used Momento, Officeworks and Harvey Norman, with Momento and Officeworks having been used several times.

Momento was by far the best quality, but it was also the most expensive and it took a couple of weeks.

Officeworks is the cheapest and the quickest. They literally deliver or you can pick-up within the week. Their software isn't as good as the Momento one either but it is still good.

Harvey Norman was ok, but it took a long time before it was ready. The quality was reasonable, and they were not overly pricey.

We have now created about 12 books and Officeworks is the main one we use now.

Thanks Anne I'll have a look at Officeworks too.

I'm thinking of doing one book per family, about six all up and was looking at the soft covers. Has anyone had a photo book made with a soft cover? It says on the website it is like a magazine thickness. Is it like Vogue thickness or TV Week? Just wondering how dog eared it would look after a while.

I've used harvey norman - quality ok. They do have some nice options for layout. I found the software easy to manage. Delivery was good. 10 days after i ordered, ready to be picked up.

I've been looking at snapfish for my next one. Am also interested in people's experiences

I use Blurb. I find their quality and pricing very good. They dont charge per page, and i believe allow up to 3 books to be shipped per shipping price.

Another good one is MyPublisher. They do books and calendars. Good prices and the quality is great.

These are both overseas companies, but they ship to Australia for a reasonable price (e.g. lately its been $10 trackable). All up from ordering to delivery it was about 2 weeks. Blurb is great if you want more than 100 pages (which is a limit for some). Ive done soft and hard covers from both and they turn out fantastic.

Edited by goldee