Format

shortstep

Wondering if 'In The News' could be changed and divided up into two sections.

One dealing with current events and happenings, science news, law changes, animal politics and so forth.

The other dealing with dog/animal abuse and crimes.

Thanks for thinking about it.

I'd put this in the suggestions forum where Troy will see it.

I agree by the way, I am really sick of reading graphic descriptions of animal cruelty in subject lines and if it was in a separate forum I'd ask Troy to block it for me.

I can live without it.

I agree by the way, I am really sick of reading graphic descriptions of animal cruelty in subject lines and if it was in a separate forum I'd ask Troy to block it for me.

100% agree! Hope Troy will consider it!

Thanks for the sugestion and done.

New forum has been created. Please note though that I can't block access to it ... it will be up to you to check which forum the topic is in.

that's a shame about the no blocking. i check new posts and am becoming a bit disturbed at graphic descriptions in the titles of posts in the news section so i would have wanted this to be blocked.

eta maybe people could resist putting the graphic descriptions in the titles and descriptions if the forum can't be blocked?

Edited by Jaxx'sBuddy

New forum has been created. Please note though that I can't block access to it ... it will be up to you to check which forum the topic is in.

Fantastic, thanks!

I don't use the 'view new posts' so am not bothered with that aspect of it, I just hope people see there is now a specific place to put those awful threads.

Thank you sooooooo much!!!!

I have one more query about this forum - is there any possibility that the "home page" can be set to not show the latest topic if it happens to be in the sub forum. I logged on and saw a topic title I didn't need to see ............

Thank you sooooooo much!!!!

I have one more query about this forum - is there any possibility that the "home page" can be set to not show the latest topic if it happens to be in the sub forum. I logged on and saw a topic title I didn't need to see ............

Yep same question, Troy. I accidentally clicked on the damn thing and then wanted to go off the deep end about people wishing death on someone.

It would be nice to be able to "ignore" certain sections like the disturbing news section. There are definitely some things I don't want in my face.

It's not so much the cruelty stories that upset me (although I totally understand how they really upset other people) as the teenage angsty screams calling for the abuser to be tortured that I find extremely distressing when we supposedly live in a civilised society. Sure dont click on the link but it comes up on the top of the page so you cant miss the title and know full well what's going to happen in the thread.