Adelaide Meet Feb 6th

Mrs Rusty Bucket

Banshee and I will be at the meet on Sunday. My suggestion would be not to worry about bringing food, just treats for your own dog if needed. If a dog gets aggressive or too over excited we pop them back on lead. Happy to keep it simple :o

I'm happy to have a meet on the 13th for the littlies and quiet dogs, I can probably bring all four of mine then :( I'll start a post about that one when I get a chance. I'd love to see DBT's little chi's again :rofl:

I think today's meet went well.

We kept most of the dogs on lead including Frosty because there was another dogless group down the other end with open rubbish bags with fresh meat trays... too much for my evil hound to resist.

Banshee was the only little dog and it was much quieter overall than last meet.

And the group down the playground end called the ranger. Some amateur with a white van - no council logo and a black GSD silhouette on the side, came, asked us if we had any problems with dogs and then left without doing anything more. Hmm.

I am really tempted to suggest for the next meet if a few of us can get there at 10:30am ish and stake out all the tables... or is that just mean? I don't understand why people come to the dog off lead park and then complain about dogs off lead. It did seem like they owned the place though - maybe the oldest one donated the land. Who knows. She didn't seem to mind the dogs.

Photo thread (thanks Snook)

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...=214718&hl=

Edited by Mrs Rusty Bucket