Grp 6 323 - 365

Grp 7 366 - 396

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ring Set Up: Ring 1, closest to the Secretary's Office Sat: Groups 4 and 3 and General Specials

Sun: Groups 3 and 4 and General Specials

Ring 2, middle ring Sat: Groups 6 and 7, then Group 1

Sun: Groups 7 and 6, then Group 5

Ring 3, closest to the tennis courts Sat: Groups 2 and 5

Sun: Groups 1 and 2

no parking on the left hand side of the road, closest to the rings, parking allowed on the right hand side, next to the footy oval. Road must be kept clear at all times. It will be one way traffic only. Exit by following the road around the footy oval back to the entrance gate. No exercising of dogs on the footy oval and it should go without saying to pick up your dogs poo! There will be plenty of poo buckets around the place, please do not place your parcels in the recycling bins.

Breakfast from 7.30 to 9.30 both days, raffles both days. If you won't be there when the raffle is drawn please arrange for some one else to pick up on your behalf cause there is no way we can post the hamper supplied by Whelping Supplies :laugh: Lunch on Sat will be from 12 noon and not resuming before 1 pm due to Junior Handlers. Lunch on Sunday will be at Judges discretion.

Get in early for the yummy scones!

This is what was sent with numbers.

I didn't even get my numbers :laugh: pick up on the day for me. Thanks for posting

What the ???

I assume its right but grp 6 only has 4 dogs b4 my numbers start on Sunday so not sure ??? I know there are some entered one day and then at the park the next or visa versa so it could be correct. Anyway looking forward to a good weekend - we are celebrating 4 Champions & us winning MDBA Breeder of the Year - so bring on the champers :D.

Do you know what else is on the menu ?? Will save us bringing food if its all good - have a bottle of beautiful champers & bottle of red ready to come but food havn't decided on yet :laugh:.

Food - food is yummy! Cooked breakfast, BBQ lunch, sandwiches, soup and lots of slices and cakes. Home cooked by great cooks!

Edited by Rebanne

Do you know what else is on the menu ?? Will save us bringing food if its all good - have a bottle of beautiful champers & bottle of red ready to come but food havn't decided on yet :D.

Food - food is yummy! Cooked breakfast, BBQ lunch, sandwiches, soup and lots of slices and cakes. Home cooked by great cooks!

Sounds great :laugh: won't be packing food then ;).

I realise it s early in the week BUT...............................

Can anyone tell me what the grounds are like this year?

Is it prickly or soft?

I am wondering whether to pack the grass matt or not as I would prefer to have the crate with the pups in it

on real grass.

Thanks

BB

I realise it s early in the week BUT...............................

Can anyone tell me what the grounds are like this year?

Is it prickly or soft?

I am wondering whether to pack the grass matt or not as I would prefer to have the crate with the pups in it

on real grass.

Thanks

BB

ground is lush! so much so we were trying to get it mowed 3 times in the 10 days prior to the show.