Dogzonline Name Badges

Steve

In conjunction with Troy - DOGZONLINE who is our awards principal sponsor we have had name badges made up for dogzonline members who will be attending the Dog owners Choice Awards so they will stand out in the crowd but for those of you who are not going but who may attend a dogz do in the future these are great.

You have a choice of having your own real name or only your dogz name on them. they are classy - the photo doesnt do them justice and made to last. You can collect them at the awards or have them mailed to you.

You only have a short window to order these.

http://www.mdba.net.au/shop.html?page=shop...;category_id=30post-199-1298019096_thumb.png

post-199-1298019113_thumb.png

I have a question!

I want to get a 'DOL name and real name' badge. Where does it let you write the details on what you want on the badge? or are you assuming the username we use to register (log on to the MDBA site) is our DOL name?

Now why didnt we think of that ?

hang on we will fix it

thank you

Julie

Nice! :laugh:

I don't think we can get there after all though. :hug: Too much on, but I hope it's a very good night for everyone.

:hug:

For those that re getting them as they are attending the Awards, is there a choice of name on them or will it be just real name only??

If we're going to the awards, do we need to order them? I'm presuming so, as I'd not expect it for free - but the above post made me wonder. I'll order one please Steve, once I have the answer to this :hug:.

This to me suggest that you receive them because you are attending?

we have had name badges made up for dogzonline members who will be attending the Dog owners Choice Awards so they will stand out in the crowd but for those of you who are not going but who may attend a dogz do in the future these are great

I have no idea though. :hug:

If we're going to the awards, do we need to order them? I'm presuming so, as I'd not expect it for free - but the above post made me wonder. I'll order one please Steve, once I have the answer to this :rofl:.

This to me suggest that you receive them because you are attending?

we have had name badges made up for dogzonline members who will be attending the Dog owners Choice Awards so they will stand out in the crowd but for those of you who are not going but who may attend a dogz do in the future these are great

I have no idea though. :rofl:

Yes - I thought this at the beginning, and then started thinking that perhaps these were made up for attending people on their request. :rofl: . I don't know. I'm confused, :rofl: .

Edited by Erny

Nice! :rofl:

I don't think we can get there after all though. :rofl: Too much on, but I hope it's a very good night for everyone.

:rofl:

For those that re getting them as they are attending the Awards, is there a choice of name on them or will it be just real name only??

You have a choice of dogz name or real name or both whether you are attending or not.

If we're going to the awards, do we need to order them? I'm presuming so, as I'd not expect it for free - but the above post made me wonder. I'll order one please Steve, once I have the answer to this :rofl: .

Yes you do. Ive no idea who is who or how many from dogz have bought tickets. The nominations come in real names and the tickets are now sold out and they have been bought in real names with no reference to dogz names so if you want one you will have to order one so we can get the orders organised.