Crufts

becks

Last night they said it was for free 'for a limited time'. Didnt know they meant free for the next hour :laugh: I watched it last night, so glad I stayed up til some ridiculous hour to do so

I wasn't up to watch the final parade and top ten/winners announcement this morning so now have no idea on JH results or how Tayla went :rofl:

Anyone know results? I can't seem to find them anywhere

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that suck dont it!!! Im so pissed at the poor vid last nite kept frezzin then all i would hear is music lol.. im sure i wont be the only one having a stink today.. cos there was a few last nite who were very disapointed in the quilty lol

Can anyone tell me if there are photos of the BOB winners? The Fauve that won is one I haven't heard of and I haven't been able to find any photos of it online at all. Interestingly I hadn't heard of 75% of the Fauves who won places and 50% of the Kennels - hopefully that shows that more people are getting into the breed in the UK.

Can anyone tell me if there are photos of the BOB winners? The Fauve that won is one I haven't heard of and I haven't been able to find any photos of it online at all. Interestingly I hadn't heard of 75% of the Fauves who won places and 50% of the Kennels - hopefully that shows that more people are getting into the breed in the UK.

The BOB fauve is from a very well known show kennel in the UK, stunning on the video ,

http://crufts.fossedata.co.uk/Breed.asp?Sh...;ScheduleID=118

Soletrader is very well known for the PBGV & infact they also own/bred the reserve in show

The BOB fauve is from a very well known show kennel in the UK, stunning on the video ,

Soletrader is very well known for the PBGV & infact they also own/bred the reserve in show

Soletarder have wonderful PBGVs... recently Aust Ch and Nz Ch Soletrader jack in the box had a holiday here in australia he was originally imported from the UK to NZ. He is related to the bitch who won RUBIS through a father or grandfather...cant quite remember. My mum is extreamly luck to co-own a lovely bitch who is daughter to Soletarder jack in the box!

:smurfanim::smurfanim: :D

That flat coat thou...WOW. I only saw footage of him in group and boy was he a happy chap! ;)

Known for Fauves though? Or are they new to that breed? ETA he looks lovely! Thanks for the link.

I wouldn't know about PBGV breeders?

Edited by Trisven13

The Fauve is from Sweden or Denmark i believe but carries the Soletrader affix at the end of it name

I think its Sarah's first one but i would imagine they have a wealth of experience within that variety as they do travel alot .

I am sure if they are planning to breed them they will have some cracker dogs

Oh okay - I get what you're saying - I thought that they only used "at Soletrader" so I hadn't clicked to it being Soletrader as the English owner.

That will probably explain why the runner-ups name was unfamiliar as well - "Tagglane Good Vibrations over Wildan" as Wildan IS a Fauve prefix, it is quite possibly an import as well.

There are very, very good Fauves in that area of Europe as they are also consistently used for working, same as the new boy imported by Katherine Wishart in Melbourne - eta he too is from Denmark.

Will go looking for the Soletrader website now - thanks heaps :confused:

Edited by Trisven13

Is there anywhere on the crufts website where you can see results? (group and breed)

It is way too hard trying to go back through news pages to see the results you want, and even then, you find that they aren't there.

I can obviously find out who won overall, but am trying to find a couple of breed results and the results for the pastoral group

Is there anywhere on the crufts website where you can see results? (group and breed)

It is way too hard trying to go back through news pages to see the results you want, and even then, you find that they aren't there.

I can obviously find out who won overall, but am trying to find a couple of breed results and the results for the pastoral group

http://crufts.fossedata.co.uk/

If you go further down there are the groups and you can pick the breed you want to know the results of.

Oh okay - I get what you're saying - I thought that they only used "at Soletrader" so I hadn't clicked to it being Soletrader as the English owner.

That will probably explain why the runner-ups name was unfamiliar as well - "Tagglane Good Vibrations over Wildan" as Wildan IS a Fauve prefix, it is quite possibly an import as well.

There are very, very good Fauves in that area of Europe as they are also consistently used for working, same as the new boy imported by Katherine Wishart in Melbourne - eta he too is from Denmark.

Will go looking for the Soletrader website now - thanks heaps :laugh:

When we breed a dog our kennel name goes at the start of a dogs name but when we buy in a dog we have the option of adding our kennel name to the end of that dogs name

everyone has been looking at their website so you will have to wait until the bandwidth has reset http://www.soletraderpbgvs.co.uk/ or contact them via their business page http://www.avalonkennels.co.uk/

Hi there

You can follow this link to all the results

http://crufts.fossedata.co.uk/Default.asp?ShowYear=2011

Enjoy!!!