Baby Labs - 9 Days Old

Tapua

Whelped on the 4 March these guys are 9 days old today (2 girls & 4 boys) - they have commenced their neurological training and are conformation wise just beautiful - in my very biased opinion :confused: - I am a proud mum.

post-27124-1299891441_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tapua

So if this is what's keeping you from the MDBA awards you can bring them with you Ill hide them in my room for you no worries. :D

Better sort out who will collect your trophy if you win kiddo.

Well done they really are beautiful. :rofl:

So if this is what's keeping you from the MDBA awards you can bring them with you Ill hide them in my room for you no worries. :rofl:

Better sort out who will collect your trophy if you win kiddo.

Well done they really are beautiful. :laugh:

In the remote chance we win a trophy bring it home with you! :rofl:

Still following the Celtic theme I found some interseting meaning words but totally unpronouncable - so stayed generic -

so we have

the 2 girls are Celtic Dream & Celtic Charm

Boys: Celtic Warrior, Celtic Noble, Caltic Sorcerer, & O/h unpronouncible Celtic Amhran - which means song :D why he wasnt keen on Celtic Song I dont know :rofl: anyway the rest I like! :laugh: The little fatty's are all about 1100grams+ this morning! :rofl:

More pictures please! I think we need individual puppy pictures showing which puppy is which, and maybe some videos? :)

I like to dream and go "oh I'll have that one thank you!" Just going by the names, I think little Charm would be my pick if I could :smurfanim:

I would love to see how you do the early neuro stimulation for the puppies one day. It's something that really interests me, it makes sense that there would be huge benefits to it and it would give them the best start! I've heard that a lot of service dog organisations in the USA who breed their own dogs do similar for them too. ;) There must be huge benefits!

Aaahh labbies :smurfanim:

ETA I just stalked checked out your website for more puppy pics!!! They're so beautiful :D

Edited by Baby Dragon

More pictures please! I think we need individual puppy pictures showing which puppy is which, and maybe some videos? :p

I like to dream and go "oh I'll have that one thank you!" Just going by the names, I think little Charm would be my pick if I could :laugh:

I would love to see how you do the early neuro stimulation for the puppies one day. It's something that really interests me, it makes sense that there would be huge benefits to it and it would give them the best start! I've heard that a lot of service dog organisations in the USA who breed their own dogs do similar for them too. :p There must be huge benefits!

Aaahh labbies :cry:

ETA I just stalked checked out your website for more puppy pics!!! They're so beautiful :D

Now thats a good idea - my darling god-daughter is here tomorrow - I will get her to take some pics soon. :)

• 2 weeks later...