Didnt Like This At All :(

Awesome! What disgusting bloody bastards.

eta where is the frigging UK rspca now? Shit I knew I shouldnt have looked in here. That's really upset me. Assholes.

Sorry - I'm really bloody angry

Edited by raz

eta where is the frigging UK rspca now? Shit I knew I shouldnt have looked in here. That's really upset me. Assholes.

Im sorry for making you angry, it just poped up on my facebook from against animal cruelty page and i thought id share it on here

Im sorry for making you angry, it just poped up on my facebook from against animal cruelty page and i thought id share it on here

No No you didnt make me angry, Dogperson. I should have worded it better - I lost my temper. The video and the antics of those cretins made me angry, not you. I'm still really angry about it, though. That could be anyone's little pet and to think they made a joke AND a video about it. Just beyond words.

dognurse, dont look at it. It's pretty disgraceful.

No No you didnt make me angry, Dogperson. I should have worded it better - I lost my temper. The video and the antics of those cretins made me angry, not you. I'm still really angry about it, though. That could be anyone's little pet and to think they made a joke AND a video about it. Just beyond words.

dognurse, dont look at it. It's pretty disgraceful.

I agree raz, I'm bloody angry after watching this video too :( ...absolute assholes,really bloody disgusting ...they should all lose their jobs IMO :D :)

Hopefully the people working in Australian shelters have more compassion than these cruel bastards!!

Exactly, Shek. You'd think in a shelter atleast they'd have a bit of frigging respect instead of being laughing buffoons making jokes about a noose around the poor things neck. Bastards!

How absolutely bloody uncivilised.

Edited by raz

This took place in USA, not UK.

Doesn't matter really, the behaviour is disgusting.

Kirislin, what is shown is not really the issue & probably no worse than how many feral cats are handled. It is the behaviour of the staff, the ridicule of the kitten, & the lack of respect, that really stinks. By showing it, this person & the "shelter" are exposed - the story was taken up by Fox (?) news.

Kirislin, what is shown is not really the issue & probably no worse than how many feral cats are handled. It is the behaviour of the staff, the ridicule of the kitten, & the lack of respect, that really stinks. By showing it, this person & the "shelter" are exposed - the story was taken up by Fox (?) news.

aah thankyou for explaining that.

I'm not going to look at it but cant you report things like this on youtube so it's removed.

It's put up as part of a petition to have the staff members removed, not as a gloating thing. I didn't look too far butr I would presume that it is a welfare or animal rights group that have posted it. Hopefully it has some impact, if nothing else. :laugh: