K9 Pro Leather Leash And Collar

Alfie02

Hi all!

So I just got my new K9 pro leash and collar set and I love it!!!! :)

For those that have them at home, do I need to water proof spray them as I would hate for them to get ruined in the rain?

Is there any special care requirements for them?

Thanks!

Im with Jeff, I havent treated my k9pro leash with anything :thumbsup: I did get it wet with salt water once and rinsed it but thats about all.

If you want you can treat it with a leather conditioner though. I use neatsfoot oil or leather phane on my leather horse gear,as it gets sweaty. You can get them at any horse shop.

Just want to add that I too love my leash its beautiful leather. :(

Thanks guys, I wont water proof spray them then, but I will get some leather conditioner :laugh:

tlc, I cant post any piccies sorry I am camera-less at the moment :) ....but I would love to see some piccies of anyone elses dogs modelling their lovely collars/leashes? :cry:

Edited by Alfie02

Lottie won't mind being the model :cry: ...

I have the leash and collar set and LOVE it!!!! It's gorgeous leather, and great quality!!

I've pushed her hair under it so you can see it a little better!

5536583816_4f67b9db88_z.jpg

What a beautiful model :thumbsup:

And It looks great on her! Have you polished it or something as it looks extra black and shiny in that pic?

Thanks :thumbsup: Nope, haven't done anything to it, except I did clean it the other day but just with a cloth and water (she wore it to the lake), but other then that I don't put anything on it - I don't use it that ofter - mainly just when we're going somewhere special, hehe!

She looks lovely in her collar and leash :laugh:

I have the premium 6' leather leash (2 actually) and a standard leather 4' leash and I love them!!

I was worried about getting them wet, so I recently bought the K9 Pro police leash. It's cotton with rubber, so I don't think it matters if it gets wet. It's also really good if you need to give a correction, because the leash doesn't slip through your hands as easily.

Edited by Baby Dragon