Cheap Dog Beds

I got mine today, they smelt alright :D

well you are lucky MavericksMission, it smells much the same as when a gecko has been squashed in the sliding window and sort-of mummified and you open the window a week later...that sort of smell :rofl:

Edited by Boronia

I got mine today, they smelt alright :(

well you are lucky MavericksMission, it smells much the same as when a gecko has been squashed in the sliding window and sort-of mummified and you open the window a week later...that sort of smell :)

:)

oh dear! hope the smell comes out soon!

I got mine today, they smelt alright :(

well you are lucky MavericksMission, it smells much the same as when a gecko has been squashed in the sliding window and sort-of mummified and you open the window a week later...that sort of smell :)

hmm I've never smelt that smell before :) I had mine sent to my daughters :)

I got mine delivered this morning... mine does have a slight *smell* but its not an offensive smell.. what i think it is , is it smells like some type of treatment smell....Like what you get when something has been fumigated.

But i got a paws up from Sasha :hug: she snuggled up in it as soon as i got it out :)

Yep, they do have the paws up with my lot as well LWC...Penny buried her head in it and had a snooze, probably made her dream of an old dried up rat.

They are hanging on the line airing...she may like the smell but we don't.