Eltham Show - Kcc Park

lappiemum

This was posted on another show list - just sharing it here-

SHOW TO BE HELD INDOORS.

Due to the weather forecast for Saturday which says showers not clearing until lunch time - which could mean heavy rain knowing Melbourne's weather lately, it has been decided to hold the show INDOORS.

The Committee are not thrilled with having to do this, but we have to consider all exhibitors and judges and how wet it will be underfoot.

Judy Bacon

Secretary

OES - got a huge round of applause and cheers... Seems they set a record with their boy song and dance?? lovely to see everyone supporting him and congratulating him!!

RUIS was the pointer... and i stunner at that i would love to know who it was if anyone knows?? i didnt get a chance to ask before i left :S

Portie was Ryzlva make a decision lovely dog :grouphug:

Edited by kirst_goldens

OES - got a huge round of applause and cheers... Seems they set a record with their boy song and dance?? lovely to see everyone supporting him and congratulating him!!

RUIS was the pointer... and i stunner at that i would love to know who it was if anyone knows?? i didnt get a chance to ask before i left :S

Portie was Ryzlva make a decision lovely dog :rofl:

Pointer was NZ Gr & Aust Ch Chesterhope State of T Art (Imp NZ) Owned by J.Jolly/K.McGhie/D.O'Neill/J.O'Neill Handled by Jess Jolly

Portie was Ryzlva make a decision lovely dog :)

Pointer was NZ Gr & Aust Ch Chesterhope State of T Art (Imp NZ) Owned by J.Jolly/K.McGhie/D.O'Neill/J.O'Neill Handled by Jess Jolly

thanks a bunch!! I thought as much but wanted to double check she is a stunner!!!