Which Breed Makes The Cutest Puppies?

Henrietta

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:love: Lots of gorgeous puppies here. The dogs I find cutest as puppies are (in no particular order) are: Labrador, Golden Retriever, Sibes, Staffies, Bull Mastiffs with their plaintive faces, Bernese Mountain Dogs, corgis, Rottweilers, border collies and cattle dogs. I note that there was only one vote for Kelpies. Although Kelpies aren't renowned for their cuteness, they can be soooo cute and Kelpie puppies are very, VERY cute.

kelpiepuppies.jpg

Greyhounds are the cutest puppies!Unfortunately I got mine at two years old so have no photos of them as babies BUT they are so cute now I can only imagine how cute they were as puppies!Somebody please post some greyhound puppies! :)

Greyhounds are the cutest puppies!Unfortunately I got mine at two years old so have no photos of them as babies BUT they are so cute now I can only imagine how cute they were as puppies!Somebody please post some greyhound puppies! :)

Kirislin posted some on page 15 and they are GORGEOUS!! Definitely the cutest puppies. They start off so round and 'blunt' and their noses and legs just get longer and longer and longer and longer...!

And the cutest of cute greyhound puppies HAS to be our little Nissa ;)

RIMG0052-1.jpg

(The following photos of Nissa are by Trisven13... so I guess these are really pictures of Nissa-Violet :laugh: )

PuppyNissaFace.jpg

PuppyNissaBox.jpg

PuppyNissaCuddle1.jpg

PuppyNissaPink.jpg

PuppyNissaPuppy1.jpg

PuppyNissaMinx.jpg

I find corgis and frenchies to be the cutest of the cute! Something about little stumpy puppies I just cannot resist..

I'm a complete sucker for my breed as pups though. Iggies! So lanky and awkward with knobbly knees, big feet and gigantic eyes.. omgsh <3.

here is my Boomer as a baby (about 12 weeks, I think) Who could resist!?

boomer1.jpg

boomer2.jpg

A bit like this :thumbsup::heart::heart:

post-31169-0-92927600-1308461575_thumb.jpg

post-31169-0-07122800-1308461610_thumb.jpg

post-31169-0-48521100-1308461630_thumb.jpg