Name The Puppy Id Collars Competition !

SwaY

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SWAY, perhaps you could pick the 2 or 3 you really like (as it will be hard to choose...a few really good catchy names here) and run a poll for the best overall.

Just a suggestion to get a name that is quirky / great in the minds of your potential customers and help you make the final decision.

JMHO

Cheers

SWAY, perhaps you could pick the 2 or 3 you really like (as it will be hard to choose...a few really good catchy names here) and run a poll for the best overall.

Just a suggestion to get a name that is quirky / great in the minds of your potential customers and help you make the final decision.

JMHO

Cheers

Good point !

See Me - puppy ID collars (btw got mine today and they are great!!)

Now you just need the puppies to go with them!

Puppies arrived on friday! I'm just deciding whether to use the full length of the collar or cut them down to a smaller size to fit better on their tiny necks without wrapping around 2 or 3 times.

Puppies arrived on friday! I'm just deciding whether to use the full length of the collar or cut them down to a smaller size to fit better on their tiny necks without wrapping around 2 or 3 times.

I'm currently doing shorter ones for small breeds and kittens.

They will fit necks 5-20cm and be 5mm wide.

I'm currently doing shorter ones for small breeds and kittens.

They will fit necks 5-20cm and be 5mm wide.

Ooh how much are they? they arent listed on your website?