Adelaide Royal

mirawee

I am considering flying over for Adelaide Royal this year but it depends on what day each breed is on.

Does anyone know when the schedule will be released (we already have Perth Royal's and it is on a month later :thumbsup: )

I will get the full Adelaide package posted to me ,if you want mine when it arrives you can have it.

I went last year & loved the show BUT my dogs had big issues showing on the carpet & it was too slippery for them

I will get the full Adelaide package posted to me ,if you want mine when it arrives you can have it.

I went last year & loved the show BUT my dogs had big issues showing on the carpet & it was too slippery for them

Sounds great :laugh: It would be nice if they released the day timetable earlier than May - I want to book my holidays :D Oh well, I will be patient :rofl:

I don't think Banjo would have problems showing on carpet... he has no issues doing zoomies in the bedroom (including over the bed) :rofl:

And yet another mark against the pit bull. But of course no one will consider the life his dog may have led. And I very much doubt he will have any sort of assessment like Buster did. The dog will likely need to be euthanized anyway but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be assessed along with the situation it has been living in. How will we ever learn about attacks if this doesn't happen??

I'd really like to see a picture of the dog.

Jealous! I really enjoyed it last year. I will be back there when I have something to show again :rofl: (If it doesn't clash with Uni :laugh: )

Sounds great :cry: It would be nice if they released the day timetable earlier than May - I want to book my holidays :cry: Oh well, I will be patient :cry:

I don't think Banjo would have problems showing on carpet... he has no issues doing zoomies in the bedroom (including over the bed) :cry:

Mirawee, Cattle Dogs, Australian Stumpie Tail Cattle Dogs, Australian Kelpies and Border Collies are On Saturday 3rd September and have Mr M Foorte from Ireland as the Judge they are the last breeds on his Judging program for the day.

Hope that helps! any other breeds you want to know about????

Edited by edgesmum

I have the schedule here, I will try and attach it....................

thank you soo much! How did you get that so early?

Anyone know what the breeder teams are all about?

Can't go see my breed this year :cry:

I have the schedule here, I will try and attach it....................

Are you able to tell me what date the obedience is please :(

The Obedience schedule should be available in the April Journal, it is usually advertised in that Journal. The only one available at the moment is the one I have here which is the same as the one posted and that is for Congfirmation.

Ok got my journal with obedience and agility:

entries close July 15th 5pm

Agility and Jumping Judge Keith Millington SA

Obedience Judge Mrs B Murfet Qld

Obedience 6.15pm wed 7th September -Utility

Thursday 8th Sept 6.15pm-Open

Friday 9th September 615pm -Novice and CCD

Agility 5.45pm Saturday 3rd September Master Open Excellent and Novice (dogs allowed in from 5pm)

Jumping 6.15pm Friday 2nd September Master open Excellent Novice

Judging starts at 6.15 all classes except Agility which is to start at 5.45