So Excited

DLB

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone tell me how thick they are? I like quite thin leads but these are very very pretty

These are no thicker than paracord leads... I will try and take a pic over the weekend of the lead in my hand and on the dog..

that would be great. Thank you :thumbsup:

Judging by the colours and the shine, I would say they are made from 2mm Satin Rat Tail cord as used in jewellery. I started making some show leads (plaited) out of this and I thought it might have had a little too much stretch so didn't continue with it. They look lovely, almost like they are using a french knitting machine to weave them.

Is that our show up here Mel??? If so you're right, it is super exciting :cheer: :cheer:

I just read on Facebook that these leads are being offered as prizes at a show I'm entered for in May. :hug:

Super excited!!

Cool :rofl::) Although I've actually got to win first :rofl: :rofl:

Is that our show up here Mel??? If so you're right, it is super exciting :mad :mad
I just read on Facebook that these leads are being offered as prizes at a show I'm entered for in May. :D

Super excited!!

Yep, first show for May.

Used mine over the weekend as well and love them... Jasper now has the bolder purple and black lead, Phoenix has the gorgeous black, gold and purple lead and I have ordered a black, purple and lavendar lead for my new baby.

Here are a couple of pics of Jasper, in his new lead, winning RUBOB on the weekend from a good lineup. :o

post-13093-1303814748_thumb.jpg

post-13093-1303814826_thumb.jpg

Used mine over the weekend as well and love them... Jasper now has the bolder purple and black lead, Phoenix has the gorgeous black, gold and purple lead and I have ordered a black, purple and lavendar lead for my new baby.

Here are a couple of pics of Jasper, in his new lead, winning RUBOB on the weekend from a good lineup. :laugh:

Oh I forgot to say that Phoenix won 1st in the Veteran Sweepstakes in her lead too on the weekend ! :thumbsup: