Litters Due In July

Missymoo

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, those girls are going to keep you waiting :laugh:

I just got one of my puppy pens (ordered 2) and my doppler. And yes, I tested it out on Cynda but didn't like my chances as she is only 4.5weeks :laugh:

Yay congrats britt!! I am a bit watchful tonight as she is digging up her bedding.. Ah and now panting...

Have u got fenugreek britt?

no whats that?? just had another girl 210gm I have 2 boys & 2 girls so far another 4 to go godddddddddddddddlol

Yay congrats britt!! I am a bit watchful tonight as she is digging up her bedding.. Ah and now panting...

Have u got fenugreek britt?

no whats that?? just had another girl 210gm I have 2 boys & 2 girls so far another 4 to go godddddddddddddddlol

fenugreek is a herb that helps with milk production. Fern didn't have any boobies or milk as such when she 1st had her pups but it soon came in with 9 suckers on her.

i got my 8 5 girls 3 boys heaviest 300gm smallest been last girl 180 she is struggling a bit on the nipple though brittany is exhausted poor girl i am guessing she still may have 2 placentas not sure she eats them so damn quick, fingers crossed for you missy