I Scanned My Drawings :d

I especially love the second GSD. I cannot offer any help or advice because I cannot draw myself! Edit - If you ever want a subject to play with, just give me a yell. I have a very expressive little dog on my bed right now.

When I was browsing the general discussion forum my eyes played a trick on me. The topic below was "Bloody BYBs" and I somehow melded the two together so your topic read, "I scanned my bloody drawings :D" And I thought, woah... excited much?? :laugh:

Edited by Henrietta

I especially love the second GSD. I cannot offer any help or advice because I cannot draw myself!

When I was browsing the general discussion forum my eyes played trick on me. The topic below was "Bloody BYBs" and I somehow melded the two together so your topic read, "I scanned my bloody drawings :D" And I thought, woah... excited much?? :laugh:

:rofl: I had to read that twice then but thats to funny

When I was browsing the general discussion forum my eyes played a trick on me. The topic below was "Bloody BYBs" and I somehow melded the two together so your topic read, "I scanned my bloody drawings :D" And I thought, woah... excited much?? :laugh:

Henrietta, I literally laughed out loud at that comment. Thank-you :D

Henrietta, I literally laughed out loud at that comment. Thank-you :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You know what I think of your drawings dogsrawesome. Beautiful - again, I love how much emotion is in Max and Jenna's eyes. love them!@

The shar-pei is fantastic as well!!!

Hope this doesn't come out harsh. I was always given marks for critical thinking, and seldom promoted for being nice. (Overly analytic, underly polite). I'm a bit geeky and have an image processing related PhD.

I find your drawings harsh cause they tend to focus on edges and folds. I think the dogs would look 'nicer' to most people if more attention were given to what's between the edges.