Sue Hogben Seminar - Albury

I will try to pack light to free up my passenger seat :D

I'm probably heading home via Violet Town for retrieving training and a few glasses of vino with Lablover. I'm sure Sue would be up for that! I would even let her train Zig up for UD :laugh:

Just hand Em over to Sue and she'll be ready for All Age in a weekend :laugh: Actually, so would Ziggy :rofl:

Next weekend (21st/22nd May) is the SH seminar in Albury and I'm really looking forward to it.

Any DOLers going? I think I'll be pretty easy to 'spot' with Zig and Em in tow :)

Yes I am, looking forward to it. I'm not taking a dog but I'm on the registration table.

Hey TSD - Make sure Sue makes it into the plane home please

Awwww!! That will foil our kidnapping plans.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Edited by m-j

I will try to pack light to free up my passenger seat :D

I'm probably heading home via Violet Town for retrieving training and a few glasses of vino with Lablover. I'm sure Sue would be up for that! I would even let her train Zig up for UD :laugh:

Just hand Em over to Sue and she'll be ready for All Age in a weekend :laugh: Actually, so would Ziggy :rofl:

Now that IS funny :rofl:

m-j - looking forward to meeting you. I don't have a working spot but will have dogs in tow as Mr TSD will have enough on his hands with 3 cats and a couple of foster kittens that won't make weight for desexing by Thursday :)

I'm going :) Am so looking forward to learning alot from SH as I have waited for so long for her to be close enough for me to attend her workshops

Wonderful! I suspect you will enjoy the weekend. I have been to her workshops before but I'm coming at this seminar with fresh eyes.

3.gif

Getting excited! Now traveling up a few days earlier to train with Lablover as well as on the way home :D

Big few days coming up for you. I love watching LL's dogs I had the privilege of watching her train (and mustering cows out of the way :laugh: ) one time when she came up this way .

Hey TSD - Make sure Sue makes it into the plane home please :laugh:

YES!! Send her back please.

I couldn't have got Snazz's CDX without her guidance and I'm sure others over here can give her credit for solving some of their tricky obedience problems ;)

Enjoy her seminar..you'll learn heaps.

...and we need her for UDX...you are not allowed to keep her!!!! :laugh:

Hey TSD - Make sure Sue makes it into the plane home please :laugh:

YES!! Send her back please.

I couldn't have got Snazz's CDX without her guidance and I'm sure others over here can give her credit for solving some of their tricky obedience problems ;)

Enjoy her seminar..you'll learn heaps.