Murray Valley Kennel Club Shows August 5,6 & 7 Update

jan seary

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: What a great entry for these shows....Most breeds will have quite afew in there line up....way to go.

We are still have lovely sunny days with a little rain at nights......fingers crossed !!! :D

Does anyone know what the grounds are like? How wet will it be underfoot? Gumboots?

thanks

Have just heard from Show secretary there is a strict set up time being not before 2pm no exceptions.

I beleive that when I see it same was said last time at those grounds get there and half the place was already set up.

43 Aussies! :cheer: Second biggest breed in the whole show by the looks of it! :eek: I can't wait. :D

That's MASSIVE :thumbsup:

I don't think I've ever seen an entry that big (but I don't always pay close attention).

I know a lot of sighthound folk were keen to show under the Gilberts. :)

Have just heard from Show secretary there is a strict set up time being not before 2pm no exceptions.

I beleive that when I see it same was said last time at those grounds get there and half the place was already set up.

Well lets see I think if anyone does set up earlier than the club is within their rights to remove the items...

43 Aussies! :cheer: Second biggest breed in the whole show by the looks of it! :eek: I can't wait. :D

I don't think I've ever seen an entry that big (but I don't always pay close attention).

The interstate match/breed feature/breed lecture has attracted heaps, half of the SA Aussie showies are heading over and we have a 3 day show on here the same weekend with internationals.

I'm really looking forward to it now!

there's a small part of me that's sad that Fern is sitting these shows out but the bigger part is stoked that I can sit back and watch lots and lots of lovely dogs parade past my eyes. Very happy to be a spectator ( and maybe dog holder )

The interstate match/breed feature/breed lecture has attracted heaps, half of the SA Aussie showies are heading over and we have a 3 day show on here the same weekend with internationals.

I'm really looking forward to it now!

Me too - looking forward to meeting you too!

Just love these shows and can't wait to go.

:laugh: cold nights won't bother me, I'll be snug at home. Because of the puppies I'm not showing but I am doing the seminars. I think I'll rock up mid morning for a cuppa and morning tea and stay on for the seminar. :D

There will still be some greyhounds there though :thumbsup:

can't wait to catch up again Anne! We are in the seminar on the friday :)

Lets hope there is a few greys there!!!

Hey Vanessa, I'm doing the Friday seminar too. :)

YAY! we'll have a nice little group going! :D

there's a small part of me that's sad that Fern is sitting these shows out but the bigger part is stoked that I can sit back and watch lots and lots of lovely dogs parade past my eyes. Very happy to be a spectator ( and maybe dog holder )

I can only imagine Anne, but if your bored I have 8 whippets going and I am sure i can give you one to show! :p