Murray Valley Kennel Club Shows August 5,6 & 7 Update

jan seary

Bilbo Baggins tells me that tomorrow's show starts at 10.30am - is this correct? I entered through Ozentries and haven't got my numbers (assume that I pick them up tomorrow, I'm an Ozentries virgin :laugh: ) - can anyone confirm for me? She is trying to work out what time she needs to leave to get there.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes 10.30 am start or so I have been told

Yes, 10.30 start is on the schedule for Friday. 9.00 Sat & Sun. Sweepstakes first.

We are not going this year, Caroline is bridesmaid at her friend's wedding in Noosa so no shows for us this weekend. Good luck to everyone, we have really enjoyed these shows in the past.

Please post results.

Bilbo Baggins tells me that tomorrow's show starts at 10.30am - is this correct? I entered through Ozentries and haven't got my numbers (assume that I pick them up tomorrow, I'm an Ozentries virgin :laugh: ) - can anyone confirm for me? She is trying to work out what time she needs to leave to get there.

Sad to see that the Ozentries numbers again did not turn up in time. :(

Actually they did in today's mail - my mail doesn't get delivered to my house though, it comes to the post office and I have to pick it up. It wasn't in the mail when I picked it up this morning but they knew I was waiting on it so when an unidentified envelope turned up they rang me :thumbsup:

BIS - Siberian Husky - Sniper (can't remember his registered name but he is a Taejaan owned dog)

RUBIS - Borzoi (I heard Mrs Gilbert say that he had to be the Group winner, she didn't even need to think about it)

??? I read earlier (and on facebook) that the Std Poodle bitch was RUBIS ....

Results via DANERANGER

Group 7

BIG - Std Poodle

RUBIG - Chow

BIS - Siberian Husky - Sniper (can't remember his registered name but he is a Taejaan owned dog)

RUBIS - Borzoi (I heard Mrs Gilbert say that he had to be the Group winner, she didn't even need to think about it)

??? I read earlier (and on facebook) that the Std Poodle bitch was RUBIS ....

Your right David, Kina was RUBIS - Ch Avatar Jahallifaxa (Imp Sweden)

Oh I don't know then :laugh: - I will confess to not being there at the time but Molly & Alicia were congratulating the guy with the Borzoi when I was looking for Bilbo Baggins. I asked if he had won Show and they said that he got Runner-Up. Seriously confused because I also saw people congratulating a lady with a Standard Poodle when I walked in in the dark. Sorry if I've got it wrong. :confused: ETA - it was very dark :laugh:

Edited by Trisven13