Murray Valley Kennel Club Shows August 5,6 & 7 Update

jan seary

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tris, we have to meet this show!! Will try and catch you by the hound ring.

Are you going to be there tomorrow or are you bailing with Poodlefan???? I *think* I smiled at you today thinking it was you but then I wasn't sure so didn't say anything :o

Tris, we have to meet this show!! Will try and catch you by the hound ring.

Are you going to be there tomorrow or are you bailing with Poodlefan???? I *think* I smiled at you today thinking it was you but then I wasn't sure so didn't say anything :o

At this stage we're planning to be there, if it's pelting rain when we get up tho', we might reconsider!

Thanks Ashmac :thanks:

My beautiful Girl *Ch Freevale Crazy In Pink A'Z' "Ava" was BIS on Saturday under Mr P Magsaysay (Phillipines) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

She also went on to get BIS at the Open Show under Ms L Brown (NSW) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

On the Sunday, she followed up again with another BEST IN GROUP under Mr Leong (Hong Kong) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

My beautiful Girl *Ch Freevale Crazy In Pink A'Z' "Ava" was BIS on Saturday under Mr P Magsaysay (Phillipines) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

She also went on to get BIS at the Open Show under Ms L Brown (NSW) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

On the Sunday, she followed up again with another BEST IN GROUP under Mr Leong (Hong Kong) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

This bitch made me say WOW when I saw her standing outside of the ring before the breed!! And to watch her move - SIMPLY BREATHTAKING!!!

You have got to be so proud of her :thumbsup:

This bitch made me say WOW when I saw her standing outside of the ring before the breed!! And to watch her move - SIMPLY BREATHTAKING!!!

Yes - she has such controlled power. :thumbsup:

Thank you both so much, I have not shown her in the all breeds ring for over 12 months, but brought her out for this weekend and on Saturday Champ Show, she was really on her game :)I really had a fun time showing her.

I am always proud of her, it was our first BIS, have to admit I had some tears when we won :)

Yes - she has such controlled power. :thumbsup:

Thank you both so much, I have not shown her in the all breeds ring for over 12 months, but brought her out for this weekend and on Saturday Champ Show, she was really on her game :)I really had a fun time showing her.

I am always proud of her, it was our first BIS, have to admit I had some tears when we won :)

Fantastic, I did not realize it was your first BIS. Well done again. :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations to all the winners and grinners from all 4 shows!

:champagne::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Wow the mud thing would have sure made things very interesting!!! :laugh:

I feel for those of you with coated breeds especialy the lighter coloured ones!

It would have suited your mud monsters. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

First BIS in the all breeds but she hasn't been shown all breeds since she was titled. Had a few BIS in the specialty rings....

This one was just special because it was our first together as a team :)

Congratulations! :) I must admit that you managed to confuse both me and my dog, as her name is Ava too, and we were sitting just outside the ring... I was doing the Aussie grooming seminar when I heard someone say "Ava!"... went to check on her thinking she must have been playing up in her crate but nope... :rofl:

Congratulations to all the winners and grinners from all 4 shows!

:champagne::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Wow the mud thing would have sure made things very interesting!!! :laugh:

I feel for those of you with coated breeds especialy the lighter coloured ones!

It would have suited your mud monsters. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes it would have!!!

Sadly I haven't seen the mud monsters for some time now, since the drought has broken we now have grass and not dirt so we don't seem to have the MM's visiting..... :(