Wangaratta Shows 25/26 June

BiggD

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received my numbers for these shows but noticed that Group 7 is in Ring 2 on Saturday and Ring 3 on Sunday. I hope that doesn't mean we'll have to move the Gazebo.

well you could just leave the gazebo where it is and walk to the next ring, it's not like it's miles

We are staying home.

Any chance you could please post the numbers for the groups?

Thank you

BB

Toys 1 - 143

Terriers 144-206

Gundogs207 -292

Hounds 293 - 363

Working 364 - 465

Utility 466 - 557

Non Sport 558 - 637

:thumbsup: Good numbers...

Weather is going to be OK no rain at this stage and a little warmer than it has been...

You can see all the ring so just set up between ring 2 & 3 I am sure it will be Ok...

Just wondeering what the car park will be like after all this rain ?? Humm

Received my numbers for these shows but noticed that Group 7 is in Ring 2 on Saturday and Ring 3 on Sunday. I hope that doesn't mean we'll have to move the Gazebo.

well you could just leave the gazebo where it is and walk to the next ring, it's not like it's miles

:laugh: Hope not. It's our first time there just don't want to get stuck where we can't see!

:thumbsup: Good numbers...

Weather is going to be OK no rain at this stage and a little warmer than it has been...

You can see all the ring so just set up between ring 2 & 3 I am sure it will be Ok...

Just wondeering what the car park will be like after all this rain ?? Humm

Good idea to set up between the rings :thumbsup:

Thanks Rebanne, know that car park only to well....but lets hope the wind has dried it out :laugh:

Looking forwards to it, first show back since babies..

yeah the wind is very chilly

I'll be home with brand new babies :D

If its anything like last year it will be WET WET WET and that's just the carpark. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh gawd, yes! I remember last year being in gumboots and WHITE pants (yay for showing black dogs). Surprisingly I managed to keep from getting totally covered in mud :laugh:

It's the first time in 15 years that we won't be at the Wang show, I feel all nostalgic now :( I won't miss being up at sparrow fart to help cook breakfast though :laugh:

:confused:

If its anything like last year it will be WET WET WET and that's just the carpark. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh gawd, yes! I remember last year being in gumboots and WHITE pants (yay for showing black dogs). Surprisingly I managed to keep from getting totally covered in mud :laugh:

It's the first time in 15 years that we won't be at the Wang show, I feel all nostalgic now :( I won't miss being up at sparrow fart to help cook breakfast though :laugh:

Allerzeit that was a lovely breakfast. :eat: :eat:

I recall trying to find a dryish spot in the carpark so I could get out and not get wet feet, no gumboots. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Must rectify that shortfall in my wardrobe. ;) ;)

At least BBJ found a dry spot for the gazebo.

Thanks Rebanne, know that car park only to well....but lets hope the wind has dried it out :laugh:

Looking forwards to it, first show back since babies..

Good luck for the weekend Vicky. I cant be there I'm enjoying the beautiful sunny Californian weather to much. I do hope you get a fine days for the weekend. Off to Canada on sunday