Fern Has 9 New Puppies!

Rebanne

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dad is a black brindle called Elmo but he had a lot of white behind him and parti coloured and dilute siblings, so we hoped for colour but didn't really expect it. I was prepared for a litter of brindles only!

Thanks so much for posting here because most everyone only has limited access to the Breeders' Forum.

Congrats to both Fern and yourself and may I say your little Dalmation look-a-like (red collar) is stunning. I absolutely :heart: the perfect spot on her back! :love:

I've also never seen spotty greyhounds before -- mostly I've seen the brindle from the races and had no idea they came in such beautiful colours. Are the grey ones called grey or are they considered blue? I'm just curious.

Congrats again and I also wish Fern a speedy recovery (no pun intended! :laugh:).

Thanks so much for posting here because most everyone only has limited access to the Breeders' Forum.

Congrats to both Fern and yourself and may I say your little Dalmation look-a-like (red collar) is stunning. I absolutely :heart: the perfect spot on her back! :love:

I've also never seen spotty greyhounds before -- mostly I've seen the brindle from the races and had no idea they came in such beautiful colours. Are the grey ones called grey or are they considered blue? I'm just curious.

Congrats again and I also wish Fern a speedy recovery (no pun intended! :laugh:).

:shhh: don't tell anyone but I like Miss red collar too. The spotty ones are called parti colour and the grey ones are blue, the all over blues ones are blue brindles but not sure how dark they will end up, the blue on the white and blue will most likely end up like Miller and become blue fawn. :)

:shhh: don't tell anyone but I like Miss red collar too. The spotty ones are called parti colour and the grey ones are blue, the all over blues ones are blue brindles but not sure how dark they will end up, the blue on the white and blue will most likely end up like Miller and become blue fawn. :)

She is a bit of a standout at this age isn't she eyes just get drawn to her :thumbsup: And a blue fawn and white ooh love this colour in greys just beautiful. But then a beautiful grey looks good in any colour.

They are all going great guns thanks Sir WJ.

The boy we lost had a physical problem that was not evident until, it seems, he was of a size and weight for it to present. At least it didn't happen after I had gone to work and left my daughter to cope with it. Baby boy is now resting peacefully.