The Kiss

Received in a Email and way to lovely not to share

The Kiss

She is Pregnant

he had just saved her from a fire in her house

rescuing her by carrying her out of the house into her front yard , while he continued to fight the fire

When he finally got done putting the fire out , he sat down to catch his breath and rest

A photographer from a newspaper , noticed her in the distance looking at the fireman

He saw her walking straight toward the fireman and wondered what she was going to do

As he raised his camera , she came up to the tired man who saved her life and the lives of her babies and kissed him just as the photographer snapped this photograph

The Kiss

And people say animals are dumb

post-11463-0-15902800-1309229978_thumb.jpg

But the photo is actually real, just not the entire story

If you compare the two photos, they're slightly different, I was just pointing out that somebody had either Photoshopped blood onto or off his face.

Beautiful, brought tears to my eye's with the shear message of thanks from a beautiful four legged girl.

They never cease to amaze me our furry friends as they are so often underestimated for how smart they really are.

Just fills my heart with warmth. Brave & loving girl :heart: . Ya for the Day for the courageous fireman. :thumbsup: