Happy Birthday - Whelping Supplies Turns 2 Today !

SwaY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Whelping Supplies turns 2 today !!

Thank you for all your support, orders, advice and pictures.

A huge thank you to Aunty Linda who puts up with my sometimes often insane questions, about why, how and which is better suited.

:birthday::champagne::champagne::cheer::cheer::cheers::cheers:

"Congratulations Sway"I have made 2 large orders from you in the past,& was very happy with your very professional service, for a newbie breeder like myself just starting out,& pretty much needing everything , it was very handy being able to buy all my whelping supplies from the one site, your whelping kits are excellent for a new breeder starting out, & love your puppy id collars too....Will definately continue to order from you in the future. :)

:birthday::champagne::champagne::cheer::cheer::cheers::cheers:

"Congratulations Sway"I have made 2 large orders from you in the past,& was very happy with your very professional service, for a newbie breeder like myself just starting out,& pretty much needing everything , it was very handy being able to buy all my whelping supplies from the one site, your whelping kits are excellent for a new breeder starting out, & love your puppy id collars too....Will definately continue to order from you in the future. :)

SwaY - THIS, since I was in the same boat as BM :)

:birthday: whelping supplies! that went quick!!

Well, personally I don't know how you've made it through your first 2 years given your dreadful customer service...........

I ordered my spare set of Identapup collars and I think it took you a full 15 minutes to fill my order after I placed it. It took 10 minutes when I ordered my first set of collars - that's a 50% increase in how long it took! Not good enough! :scold:

:p :provoke::rofl:

You rock, SwaY! :rock: Congratulations and happy 2nd birthday to Whelping Supplies! May you continue on from strength to strength! :birthday::party:

For those DOLers in Albury you know the current weather :rolleyes:

I went to BFC to buy some rubber boots, not my liking.

So wandered in the general direction of town to find KMart.

Found a Bunnings and went in.

Saw a guy sitting on a box doing up his shoes after obviously trying on rubber boots.

Asked him where they were and he said " I know why you want them you are at the same place as me"

I said "The dog show?"

He replys :yes"

I say "How did you know?"

He replies " Because of your jacket, I recognized the writing on it."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Wheling Supplies in Bunnings.

Bummer just realized I should have got him to take a pic. :(

Edited by Bilbo Baggins