Free Gazebo Pet Themed Mats!

Paws4Effect1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where I can get a purple top for my Oztrail delux?

Oztrail don't make purple roofs :(

Only purple roof I have ever seen has been on a Cadbury marquee.

Theres a purple gazebo at Spring Fair this weekend, not sure of its brand though, can snoop tomorrow.

Ha ha can you snoop for me or I will have to steal the chocolate gazebo!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate!

I'll suss it out tomorrow. But I would be partial to stealing a chocolate gazebo if I got the chocolate inside laugh.gif

I hoped to see the mats at Spring Fair today - but not there - will have to check again tomorrow :)

Sorry Stonecutter was driving down today from Brissy am definately there tomorrow. Am on the end next to scissor sharpener van and near Don's site.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Got my mat today :thumbsup: very happy with a purple one :)

Wow what a great couple of days at the Spring Fair, thanks to everyone who stopped by to check out our new mats, hope everyone is enjoying their new mats:)

Our winners were drawn today by the President of Dogs NSW at our stall. Congratulations to you all :thumbsup::thumbsup:

QLD Dawn Farmer

NSW Jackie Brassil

VIC Caitriona Jabke

SA Kylie Christison

ACT Joanne Hagan

NT Nikki Jones

TAS Jenni Palmer

WA Michelle Briggs

For those I havent spoken too (or texted as I have no voice left!lol) I will be in touch during the week once I get home.

Wow what a great couple of days at the Spring Fair, thanks to everyone who stopped by to check out our new mats, hope everyone is enjoying their new mats:)

Our winners were drawn today by the President of Dogs NSW at our stall. Congratulations to you all :thumbsup::thumbsup:

QLD Dawn Farmer

NSW Jackie Brassil

VIC Caitriona Jabke

SA Kylie Christison

ACT Joanne Hagan

NT Nikki Jones

TAS Jenni Palmer

WA Michelle Briggs

For those I havent spoken too (or texted as I have no voice left!lol) I will be in touch during the week once I get home.

OMG I won the Tassie one... I ever win anything... WOW... Over the moon with that, thank you so very much :-)...

Ooops I should also say, congrats to all the other winners :thumbsup: ...

Edited by rajacadoo