Brisbane Royal

oakway

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( How do you get into the dogs section, I couldn't get past the jams :)

Click on amateur fruit and wines and look for canine and click on that.

Then white swiss will be the first breed so click on that and then look for the breed you want.

Then white swiss will be the first breed so click on that and then look for the breed you want.

Thanks for that :laugh: I am not real good with these computers.....although the Jam results were interesting :rofl:

Thanks for that :laugh: I am not real good with these computers.....although the Jam results were interesting :rofl:

I'll bet they were... :rofl: :rofl:

What breed is the dog 262, 263, 264 on day 2-3 page? Lovely looking dog.

That lovely Foxhound lad is Aust. Ch. Mingus Hound Hennessy, owned by Nazrelle on this forum. He is a lemon/badger pied, unusual color and absolutely gorgeous. I love hennessy. Have a real soft spot for him. Wonderful, stunning dog.

Hi Daisy, yep that is my dog Hennessy, thank you for the nice remark about him, I love my Foxhounds and the breeder of my boys was dedicated to foxhounds and beagles, this was Hennessy's 3rd Ekka and he has had BOB 2 years and was Puppy in breed the first year, he is 3 now and nearly mature. Regards Nazrelle

That lovely Foxhound lad is Aust. Ch. Mingus Hound Hennessy, owned by Nazrelle on this forum. He is a lemon/badger pied, unusual color and absolutely gorgeous. I love hennessy. Have a real soft spot for him. Wonderful, stunning dog.

Thank you Dyzney for you support of my rare breed, you are always so encouraging when I get down with the whole show world and I love you for it. Hennessy is so great to show and always gives his all.