Today's Add

Ons

To be fair, it's one less thing to worry about. No more wondering if your dog has been coveting the neighbour's wife or anything like that.

I know when I'm out shopping for a BYB dog, the first thing I look for in a puppy is good, old-fashioned, Christian morals.

Typos

Edited by Hardy's Angel

To be fair, it's one less thing to worry about. No more wondering if your dog has been coveting the neighbour's wife or anything like that.

I know when I'm out shopping for a BYB dog, the first thing I look for in a puppy is good, old-fashioned, Christian morals.

Typos

:rofl:

Yep, 'Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's bitch' :laugh:

Oh good, I might get one.It may improve the tone of my place.My dogs are sadly lacking morals.Between the lot of them, we have the seven deadly sins + some

wrath....don't you dare get on my bed or I'll spit the dummy big time (Connie.)

They will lie......nope I did not chew that up...it was that other dog (Poppy)

they steal.........was that packet of biscuits you left in the car not for me??Connie or Gracie or Poppy

the boy lusts...after any girl including his dam(that's got to be two sins surely?) Boyo

sloth...nope I can't go back to work with you after lunch ,I'm exhausted! I 'll just lay here on the lounge and see you when get back(all of them)

envy.....ooohhh that bone looks bigger than mine(all of them)

pride...I'm so special, no one is as special as me.I have my own fanclub and this is my best side for photos(Connie)

gluttony....ooohhh,I don't feel so well after I opened the fridge and ate all that best mince meant for the five puppies(Connie)

Greed...these are all my toys, bones,treats whatever and I couldn't possibly share(all of them except Grace who is aptly named!)

I need a Christian collie 'cause clearly mine are on the highway to hell.

Oh good, I might get one.It may improve the tone of my place.My dogs are sadly lacking morals.Between the lot of them, we have the seven deadly sins + some

they steal.........was that packet of biscuits you left in the car not for me??Connie or Gracie or Poppy

the boy lusts...after any girl including his dam(that's got to be two sins surely?) Boyo

sloth...nope I can't go back to work with you after lunch ,I'm exhausted! I 'll just lay here on the lounge and see you when get back(all of them)

pride...I'm so special, no one is as special as me.I have my own fanclub and this is my best side for photos(Connie)

gluttony....ooohhh,I don't feel so well after I opened the fridge and ate all that best mince meant for the five puppies(Connie)

Greed...these are all my toys, bones,treats whatever and I couldn't possibly share(all of them except Grace who is aptly named!)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

whatever next. Maybe I should place an add, Fantastic Loving Whippets, only Athiests need apply??

Yes please I'll have one. :) According to the sign out the front of the church up the road from me God doesn't beleive in Athiests. :laugh:

whatever next. Maybe I should place an add, Fantastic Loving Whippets, only Athiests need apply??

Yes please I'll have one. :) According to the sign out the front of the church up the road from me God doesn't beleive in Athiests. :laugh:

hahahaha no worries :D God doesn't believe in athiests. So really we are all christians etc but we just don't know it yet????? Interesting philosophy!!!!!

Edited by OSoSwift