We Have Baby Labs

Tapua

and you will be bringing them in to work when they are older so we can play with them? :D

Congrats :)

I bags first cuddles! I told Tapua in the Lab thread the other day that I'll have to take Ruby over to test out her enrichment area- and now she's got puppies to cuddle too! ;)

I meant to mention the black boy:- Tua managed to drop a pup outside in the cold while I was on the loo about 0200 this morning without me knowing. :eek: I kept thinking she had had a pup outside but by the time I got out there she was running in with another pup coming. So I thought OK this is the pup. 20 minutes later I am thinking there is a pup outside so I shot outside with the torch and there is a black baby stiff as a board. Im about to cry as I hold him to me and rub hus chest and che crys weakly. So woo hoo I am on - he is on the hot water bottle and rubbing him dry - lo & behold he starts crying & moving even though he is cold as. He can suck my little finger - so I put him on mum and he suckles - 0600 this morning I check on the litter and he is fine, full belly warm and feeding well. PHEW!!! :thumbsup:

Congrads! Big healthy looking pups and one exhausted looking girl.

I had a similar incident in my first litter as a breeder . . . except the pup was born in the car on the way to the vet. Some client came into the surgery reporting that there was a puppy in the car outside. The pup was fine.

So so so cute, Nadsy was so excited about the little babies born on his birthday. He thinks that because they were born on his birthday he needs to get one to be a little brother to Sapper :D hahah, his girlfriend said no though because she just got a Boxer pup a couple of weeks ago...

Aw Poor Nads I can understand the pull :laugh: Yes he has a new baby Boxer - Sappy doesnt need another squeeky toy lol. When we were talking to him he said the pup was sick - do you know if Boxer pup is OK? We watched the special on Kokoda last Sunday - we spotted Nads ducking the camera :laugh: Give Sapper a hug for us and tell him 2 or 3 of his 1/2 brothers are going to the Guide Dogs and 3 to Sydney for Sniffer or possibly bomb detection. Cool eh :):thumbsup:

The boxer pup is doing well now, they took her to the vet and he gave them some special food for her and stuff and I think she is putting weight on and acting normal now :) We are just waiting for them to arrive to watch the football with us and the dogs can have a play together :)