Semaphore Beach Walk - Sat 24th Sept - 8.30

MsKatie

I am going to take my 2 to Semaphore beach on Sat moring at 8.30 to walk along the beach - they will be leashed as neither of them have a 100% recall but it is still a good walk. Will prob have my 10 year old daughter too ( she has a pretty good recall so is allowed to be offleash. :laugh:)

If anyone would like to join us we can meet at the jetty at Semaphore about 8.25 :)

Edited by KelpieHoundMum

Tyson is still on nightshift, so depending on whether or not I can get him out of bed at that time we might come along. Probably just with Kiya, she could use a break from the other 2 :laugh:

Edited by ~Lisa~

I'm hoping to move to Semaphore (just have to sell this!), is it good for dogs? We used to live at West beach, but that was nearly 18 years ago :eek:

I like Semaphore for the dogs - will take some photos for you Monah :)

Rileys Mum - might try to organise the next one for a Sunday :)

I'm hoping to move to Semaphore (just have to sell this!), is it good for dogs? We used to live at West beach, but that was nearly 18 years ago :eek:

I like Semaphore for the dogs - will take some photos for you Monah :)

Rileys Mum - might try to organise the next one for a Sunday :)

Thankyou.xxx

I'm going to para districts mock agility trial on Saturday - everyone is welcome to come and look and even join in if you think you can keep your dog's attention.

They're doing a dancing with dogs demo at 12:30pm ish and I think they're having Rally O again ie you put your dog on lead and do a bunch of heelwork stuff according to a sign posted course.

Could do a walk on Sunday.

Sigh.

I'm going to para districts mock agility trial on Saturday - everyone is welcome to come and look and even join in if you think you can keep your dog's attention.

They're doing a dancing with dogs demo at 12:30pm ish and I think they're having Rally O again ie you put your dog on lead and do a bunch of heelwork stuff according to a sign posted course.

Sigh.

It's annoying they had to pick THIS Saturday to do the mock trial, cos otherwise I would have put Akira in.

They picked the same Saturday approximately - last year.

Maybe you could get the beauty contest dates changed? There were a couple of mock trials at the start of the season too - March like. One at Gawler and one at West Beach. And SAODC did a mock games trial though not very many people came. Apparently the other club that was supposed to be running a real trial decided to run a mock obedience trial instead. Those of us that came enjoyed ourselves.

Sigh.

Pele and I are planning on going to Para too :) Maybe the next beach walk.