Commercial Pet Transport Advice

best4koda

Hi, just wanting peoples reviews/experiences. We are moving and will need to fly our GSD to WA. I like JetPets as I have only heard good things about them. We will need to board for more then 2 weeks before flying. JetPets board at airport with Hanrob which is more expensive. We could board at Adelar but then would have to arrange pickup by jetpets. Skypets also work out of Adelar. Does anyone have an opinion on either of these service providers and has anyone boarded at the airport Hanrob facility?

Thanks.

Thanks Oakway, but we are in Sydney.

Still worth contacting as they do transport as well and have contacts in other cities.

They were able to help me get a pup from Adelaide to Sydney with exceptional service and a much better price than Jetpets and far better service than Dogtainers who never bothered to return any of my calls/emails or another company *whose name escapes me right now) who also never returned a call.

They were in constant contact with me, checked that everything was ok when I got to the airport and that there had been no problems dropping off and then again when the flight had landed they followed up to make sure there were no hassles with collection. I could not be happier with the service I received.

Danois, that's what I was mainly concerned with at the airport that it's indoors, noisy and not really suited to long stays. I will be looking at all quotes as suggested. Money isn't a real issue besided forking out upfront as we will be reimbursed the cost for relocating as we are moving due to the Defence Force.

Has anyone got any bad experiences from things getting messed up when the service provider has to pick up from a Kennel not partnered to them, missing flights etc.